redsand62
Clown Baby
User Info.
This record is my AOTY. 75? Heh...
06:56 PM on 08/11/10
owiseone35
You need human heat
User Info.
Album is incredible reminds me of my childhood. It has a very nostalgic feeling when I listen to this. I see how people think it is dull but this album really hits me hard. Tell me What's your favourite color, love that part.
07:10 PM on 08/11/10
Keele
Registered Member
User Info.
No Avatar Selected
Great album and in Canada Favourite is spelled with a 'U' so they are not doing it to be hip. Bambi is actually my favourite track off the album, that with the exception of Boots, is a solid front to back record. Each track has it's own sound, but is still Tokyo Police Club. That's really their strength.
07:18 PM on 08/11/10
DeathOrGlory
I'm not fucked, not quite
User Info.
Great album and in Canada Favourite is spelled with a 'U' so they are not doing it to be hip. Bambi is actually my favourite track off the album, that with the exception of Boots, is a solid front to back record. Each track has it's own sound, but is still Tokyo Police Club. That's really their strength.
You didn't like Boots of Danger? How is that possible?
07:26 PM on 08/11/10
con40dmitri
User Info.
I respect your points, but I somewhat disagree. I think they followed suit quite properly after 'Elephant Shell'. Obviously, this isn't anything incredible as there tons of other acts breaking out, but this does deserve a spin whether you're into pop punk and emo or simply alternative and indie stuff. I think it has some stellar transitions from song to song (especially the first few tracks).
con40dmitri
User Info.
awesome track!
kyle is hk
The Goddamn Loveliest Melody
User Info.
Actually Dave Monk's himself was pretty open for awhile about how he himself didnt like Boots of Danger, but he's warming up to it.
09:23 PM on 08/11/10
meekers
has been here longer than you
User Info.
love this record. AOTY. didn't really like elephant shell though, so maybe thats why.
10:43 PM on 08/11/10
Thomas Nassiff
resuscitation of the year
User Info.
I should have, but I didn't call it in time. Nassiff beat me to it. I will probably review it for my freelance media blog and I'll send you a PM when that goes live. That cool?
I called it from Keagan just because people were asking for a review and it wasn't happening. You should have asked me about it, I've had mediocre feelings on this record from my first few spins and would have been happy to give it away to someone who was excited about the record.
04:59 AM on 08/12/10
Gregory Robson
Under Rug Swept
User Info.
I called it from Keagan just because people were asking for a review and it wasn't happening. You should have asked me about it, I've had mediocre feelings on this record from my first few spins and would have been happy to give it away to someone who was excited about the record.
No worries champ, no worries at all. My feathers aren't ruffled. I have enough on my plate as it is.
07:15 AM on 08/12/10
hello299
User Info.
People complain when no reviewer gives an album a negative review. But when a slightly negative review pops up, people complain that it doesn't deserve a rating so low. Lose lose situation.
08:18 AM on 08/12/10
Holly HoX!
User Info.
I should have, but I didn't call it in time. Nassiff beat me to it. I will probably review it for my freelance media blog and I'll send you a PM when that goes live. That cool?
Sounds cool.
09:22 AM on 08/12/10
blink_again
User Info.
Favourite With A U!!!....canada Ftw!!!!!
10:22 AM on 08/12/10
Thomas Nassiff
resuscitation of the year
User Info.
People complain when no reviewer gives an album a negative review. But when a slightly negative review pops up, people complain that it doesn't deserve a rating so low. Lose lose situation.
Thank you. People in the Transit review complaining about a score too high, people in here complaining about a score too low. Scores are dumb as fuck as is.

NEWS, MUSIC & MORE
Search News
Release Dates
Exclusives
Best New Music
Articles
CONNECT
Submit News
Forums
Contests
Mobile Version
AP.net Logos