Username
Password
AP.net Reviews News
Hint: Have a news tip? Submit us news.
AP.net Reviews
Inside AP.net

Show Review: Honda Civic Tour

Posted by: Alex DiVincenzo (08/13/10)
My review of the Mansfield, MA stop of the Honda Civic Tour featuring Paramore, New Found Glory, Relient K, and Kadawatha can be read here. Be sure to check out all of my photos from the concert here.

Displaying posts 1 - 15 of 35.
12:59 PM on 08/13/10
Keagan Ilvonen
@KeaganIlvonen
User Info.
I had a review too until my computer crashed! I'll retype it :)
12:59 PM on 08/13/10
Dre Okorley
HC Punk Afficionado / @dreokorley
User Info.
Schweet.
01:03 PM on 08/13/10
Alex DiVincenzo
www.alexislegend.com
User Info.
I had a review too until my computer crashed! I'll retype it :)
Booooo computer crashing. Looking forward to hearing your thoughts though. I didn't realize you were there!
01:48 PM on 08/13/10
iseejosh
Registered Member
User Info.
surprised they play 'its not your fault' and 'failures not flattering'. i might have to go to the mia stop now.
02:02 PM on 08/13/10
combatchuckaa
blammo!
User Info.
Holy poops that is a sweet lineup. I hear Relient K dropped in for 2 shows on this tour, so you got lucky seeing them join Paramore and NFG.
02:07 PM on 08/13/10
Alex DiVincenzo
www.alexislegend.com
User Info.
Holy poops that is a sweet lineup. I hear Relient K dropped in for 2 shows on this tour, so you got lucky seeing them join Paramore and NFG.
Definitely!
02:10 PM on 08/13/10
pleasedontpanic
I believe. Help my unbelief.
User Info.
God that would be a great show. I'm not even a Paramore fan, nor have I heard of the Kadawadda band, but NFG and Relient K together would be killer.
02:13 PM on 08/13/10
Alex DiVincenzo
www.alexislegend.com
User Info.
God that would be a great show. I'm not even a Paramore fan, nor have I heard of the Kadawadda band, but NFG and Relient K together would be killer.
Kadawatha are worth checking out. They have some stuff on myspace, although they were better live than recorded.
02:17 PM on 08/13/10
pleasedontpanic
I believe. Help my unbelief.
User Info.
Kadawatha are worth checking out. They have some stuff on myspace, although they were better live than recorded.
Sweet. Will do. Did Relient K happen to say anything about Matt Hoopes, their guitarist. That dude doesn't look like him, so I was wondering if he just wasn't able to make the show.
02:21 PM on 08/13/10
Alex DiVincenzo
www.alexislegend.com
User Info.
Sweet. Will do. Did Relient K happen to say anything about Matt Hoopes, their guitarist. That dude doesn't look like him, so I was wondering if he just wasn't able to make the show.
They said something about someone in their band being brothers with someone in Paramore. Didn't catch the exact reference so I didn't include it in the review, but that could explain it. Maybe Keagan can confirm?
02:28 PM on 08/13/10
DandonTRJ
~~~ヾ(^∇^
User Info.
Sounds like this'll be a great show when it gets to Anaheim. I'm really just going for the bookenders. Haven't seen Paramore since before Riot! came out. Been listening to Kadawatha for over a year now, though. Never thought I'd get to see 'em live, being a small Swedish band and all. But I had my fingers crossed for a US tour ever since they showed up on Paramore's radar. So glad it actually happened.
02:30 PM on 08/13/10
Jonathan Bautts
User Info.
Good review, although I really hope they play All I Wanted when I see them next month.
02:34 PM on 08/13/10
combatchuckaa
blammo!
User Info.
Ya who is the guy filling in for Matt Hoopes in the pictures...man I love Relient K. That's cool that they played so many songs from Forget and Not Slow Down. I really hope they continue making music.
02:59 PM on 08/13/10
xapplexpiex
&.&
User Info.
Great lineup.
Options
Related News Stories

NEWS, MUSIC & MORE
Search News
Release Dates
Exclusives
Best New Music