Password

Album Review
The Devil Wears Prada - Zombie EP Album Cover

The Devil Wears Prada - Zombie EP

Reviewed by
The Devil Wears Prada - Zombie
Release Date: August 24, 2010
Record Label: Ferret Records
This review is a user submitted review from Corey Hoffy. You can see all of Corey Hoffy's submitted reviews here.

Displaying posts 1 - 5 of 5
01:24 PM on 08/22/10
the seventeenth
level 71 community member
User Info.
Anatomy is the best track off this EP (beside Revive) so fix your solid tracks section, and get rid of outnumbered.
Anyway, not that good of a review but this EP did give me reason to respect them. Can't wait to pick this up.
12:31 AM on 08/23/10
Richard Maxim
Life: April Fools
User Info.
I dissagree wholeheartedly on the EP becoming repetitive by the end. Every track definitely sounds distinctively different from one another not to mention that it is only 5 songs. It's pretty hard for things to bump into eachother.
04:17 PM on 11/19/10
BrandonDrake24
User Info.
No Avatar Selected
INCREDIBLE album. Everything is perfect.
04:19 PM on 02/08/11
Corey Hoffy
I refuse to spend life on my knees
User Info.
Anatomy is the best track off this EP (beside Revive) so fix your solid tracks section, and get rid of outnumbered.
Anyway, not that good of a review but this EP did give me reason to respect them. Can't wait to pick this up.
Sorry I haven't gotten around to replying to your comment, I must have gotten distracted by one thing or another. I have a question though. What was bad about the review itself? Badly written, no flow, boring (I'm not being a sarcastic dick here, I'm actually curious)? Oh, and my solid tracks section is my opinion, not yours. I never said you had to agree, just like I definitely don't agree with your opinion.

NEWS, MUSIC & MORE
Search News
Release Dates
Exclusives
Best New Music
Articles
CONNECT
Submit News
Forums
Contests
Mobile Version
AP.net Logos