AbsolutePunk.net
   Username
Password

News
Have a news tip? Submit news.

Interview Questions: Gifts From Enola

Posted by - 03:04 PM on 08/16/10
Gifts From Enola put out yet another great record on The Mylene Sheath this summer, so it might just be the perfect time to ask them a few questions. If you have any of your own, please leave them in the replies and I'll try my best to include them in the interview.

Displaying posts 1 - 8 of 8
03:07 PM on 08/16/10
cwhit412
don't ask
User Info.
No Avatar Selected
I love GFE. And I was gonna see if I could interview them cause i'm friends with one of the guys on FB.
Meh. oh well.

Ask them what they think about being part of the controversial "post rock" genre.
03:08 PM on 08/16/10
Lueda Alia
User Info.
I love GFE. And I was gonna see if I could interview them cause i'm friends with one of the guys on FB.
Meh. oh well.

Ask them what they think about being part of the controversial "post rock" genre.
If you submit a few questions, I'll give you credit once the interview gets posted. So feel free to post them if you have any.

Want to elaborate on your last statement?
03:11 PM on 08/16/10
cwhit412
don't ask
User Info.
No Avatar Selected
If you submit a few questions, I'll give you credit once the interview gets posted. So feel free to post them if you have any.

Want to elaborate on your last statement?
For sure.
Basically, I know some bands don't like being known as "post-rock". Are they one of those bands or do they cherish their genre?

Also, how did they decide to start a band without a vocalist. Was it a plan, or did it just come naturally?

Do they think instrumental bands are underappreciated in the music scene nowadays?
03:13 PM on 08/16/10
goodlives12
User Info.
No Avatar Selected
here is one...

what is the weirdest thing you have found in CJs beard?

also....

what was it like touring with IREPRESS?
03:14 PM on 08/16/10
manicy
User Info.
No Avatar Selected
Could you ask whether they will be playing any songs of Loyal and/or Trieste on the European tour?
That would be rad.
03:28 PM on 08/16/10
njdevils327
You know Craigslist? That's my list
User Info.
I have a few.

Your myspace says the New Jersey leg of their current tour is TBA. Any confimation on a venue to play at? Any chance it's Starland Ballroom?

Also, do you think a very busy touring schedule is vital to getting a band's name out there to as many people as possible?
01:00 AM on 08/17/10
InBetweenAisles
WeReadTheSignsCompletelyB ackwards
User Info.
How was it working with Greg Dunn of Moving Mountains?

I'm also interested in what gear they used to record (Amps, guitars, pedals, etc)

: )

NEWS, MUSIC & MORE
Search News
Release Dates
Exclusives
Best New Music
Articles
CONNECT
Submit News
Forums
Contests
Mobile Version