Username
Password
Steel Train News
Hint: Have a news tip? Submit us news.
Steel Train
Inside AP.net

Steel Train Acoustic Session

Posted by: Blake Solomon (08/17/10)
Steel Train recently did an acoustic session for Dickies.

Submitted by sammyeatworld

Displaying posts 1 - 13 of 13
07:43 PM on 08/17/10
Alison1488
____
User Info.
God, I love these men.
07:48 PM on 08/17/10
Ruggiero2oo8
don't worry, be happy
User Info.
Such a good band.
07:49 PM on 08/17/10
Ruggiero2oo8
don't worry, be happy
User Info.
this is great.
08:55 PM on 08/17/10
A7XXX
Temple Pressure
User Info.
Bullet sounds so much better acoustic (not that it's not already awesome)
10:29 PM on 08/17/10
WhoSaidThat?
twitter.com/TiredOfSeth
User Info.
Save money on khaki shorts that way.

And yes, Steel Train rules.
11:25 PM on 08/17/10
ajayatepaint
AJ
User Info.
I got high with these dudes in Charlotte, they spilled some personal shit to me that a young fan just trying to smoke with his favorite band didn't need to hear, not saying it wasn't cool but things did take a turn torwards the uncomfortable, not naming names but someone in that camp has slot of unresolved daddy issues, while others show signs of depression and codependency.
01:26 AM on 08/18/10
Sarcasm
lostinthesound.com
User Info.
I love this band.
06:42 AM on 08/18/10
Here2MeetChicks
User Info.
No Avatar Selected
I got high with these dudes in Charlotte, they spilled some personal shit to me that a young fan just trying to smoke with his favorite band didn't need to hear, not saying it wasn't cool but things did take a turn torwards the uncomfortable, not naming names but someone in that camp has slot of unresolved daddy issues, while others show signs of depression and codependency.
Not really relevant to the news story ajayatepaint.

I've toured the country with these guys, opened for them, had them open for a band I was in, tried to work for them on the road, worked their shows while they were on tour and in my town, shared dinner/breakfast/fourth meal with them, eaten at their houses, slept in jacks basement, drank sour milk at his house on accident, and I would probably do just about anything for these dudes... Not that any of that matters really, but your comment doesn't really matter here either. Im just saying that from a guy who has done more with them than smoke weed, they are pretty stellar people, with solid personalities, and solid mental states. Maybe you caught them on an off night, maybe you caught them on a night where they were just being more human than normal (depressed, codependent, etc). Hate to even play in to stupid ass comments on the internet, but even if what you are saying is true, it's not relevant, and has no place here.
06:42 AM on 08/18/10
rob_mylo
@itstherobster
User Info.

how odd. even if that is true, keep it to yourself.
I drank with them plenty of times and they are nothing but fun.
07:31 AM on 08/18/10
JordanBuell
and sail belly up to the clouds
User Info.
awesome dudes.
07:33 AM on 08/18/10
ajayatepaint
AJ
User Info.
Not really relevant to the news story ajayatepaint.

I've toured the country with these guys, opened for them, had them open for a band I was in, tried to work for them on the road, worked their shows while they were on tour and in my town, shared dinner/breakfast/fourth meal with them, eaten at their houses, slept in jacks basement, drank sour milk at his house on accident, and I would probably do just about anything for these dudes... Not that any of that matters really, but your comment doesn't really matter here either. Im just saying that from a guy who has done more with them than smoke weed, they are pretty stellar people, with solid personalities, and solid mental states. Maybe you caught them on an off night, maybe you caught them on a night where they were just being more human than normal (depressed, codependent, etc). Hate to even play in to stupid ass comments on the internet, but even if what you are saying is true, it's not relevant, and has no place here.

I wasn't trying to rattle any cages here, just thought it was a funny story sorry if seemed inappropriate or offensive, by the way do you know if Jack is leaving steel train to be in fun. or is it just like side project type thing

[Edit] And not to brag but it was some crazy Carolina kush
08:29 AM on 08/18/10
geebee889
Registered Goober
User Info.
Sooo good. I want to marry this band. All five of them.
Options
Related News Stories
Buy the Music

NEWS, MUSIC & MORE
Search News
Release Dates
Exclusives
Best New Music
Articles
CONNECT
Submit News
Forums