AbsolutePunk.net
   Username
Password
All Posts by User
Displaying user's 3 posts.
10:55 AM on 08/20/10
Fox83
User Info.
Not many sites (ap.net included) have pointed out that everyone was reporting their new album would be released august 31, and clearly that's not happening now.
11:26 AM on 08/20/10
Fox83
User Info.
isn't the album done already though?
Apparently it's done, but no official statement has indicated it would be released august 31st. It's funny because if you google "sum 41 Screaming Bloody Murder" the latest news is from the end of July saying that the release date is August 31st. There is one obscure interview with Steve-O where he says that's not the release date. So why aren't these websites setting the record straight? Why isn't the band setting the record straight. It's very weird how quiet the camp has been after this alleged news of 8/31 release.
11:28 AM on 08/20/10
Fox83
User Info.
everyone but the band was reporting that. they clearly stated that the album was not coming out august 31st. so just relax
See my post above yours.
ah I'm on page 2 now. I'll just copy it:
Apparently it's done, but no official statement has indicated it would be released august 31st. It's funny because if you google "sum 41 Screaming Bloody Murder" the latest news is from the end of July saying that the release date is August 31st. There is one obscure interview with Steve-O where he says that's not the release date. So why aren't these websites setting the record straight? Why isn't the band setting the record straight. It's very weird how quiet the camp has been after this alleged news of 8/31 release.
Options
Related News Stories

NEWS, MUSIC & MORE
Search News
Release Dates
Exclusives
Best New Music
Articles
CONNECT
Submit News
Forums
Contests