Username
Password
No Sleep Records News
Hint: Have a news tip? Submit us news.
No Sleep Records
Inside AP.net

No Sleep Back to School Sale

Posted by: Alex DiVincenzo (08/23/10)
No Sleep Records are having a sale in their webstore. Get great deals on merch from The Wonder Years, Small Leaks Sink Ships, I Am Alaska, and more.

Displaying posts 1 - 15 of 20
01:39 PM on 08/23/10
Nick Le
Yeezy taught me.
User Info.
I've had my eye on that No Sleep Cali Black Flag tank for a while, now I just need to make sure I have the money, aha.
01:49 PM on 08/23/10
Mochem
User Info.
Buy the Small Leaks Sink Ships album. It's cheap and it's good.
02:14 PM on 08/23/10
EvilZeppelin
FUZZZZZZ
User Info.
This company makes me angry...
02:17 PM on 08/23/10
iseejosh
Registered Member
User Info.
bought a milo tank. nice.
02:18 PM on 08/23/10
iseejosh
Registered Member
User Info.
This company makes me angry...
why?
02:24 PM on 08/23/10
EvilZeppelin
FUZZZZZZ
User Info.
They screwed up on my Man Overboard vinyl and sent it to the wrong address. I'm still waiting for a email from them.... just really bummed out about them sending it to the wrong address...
02:32 PM on 08/23/10
fothermucker
Show's over, mother fuckers.
User Info.
I want one of those crew necks. So cheap.
02:43 PM on 08/23/10
yayitsjoe
An American Workplace.
User Info.
Buy the Small Leaks Sink Ships album. It's cheap and it's good.
this. such a great album.

might get GSOI! but i'll wait until i cash some paychecks.

edit: i want to get a lot of old wonder years stuff. but i keep hearing that they're (they being no sleep) terrible with shipping. like it takes forever, and apparently goes to the wrong address. any input on this?
03:06 PM on 08/23/10
iseejosh
Registered Member
User Info.
They screwed up on my Man Overboard vinyl and sent it to the wrong address. I'm still waiting for a email from them.... just really bummed out about them sending it to the wrong address...
oh ha. i thought you literally didnt like them bc of their roster or something. hope they dont fuck up my order.
03:41 PM on 08/23/10
NoSleepRecords
No Sleep Records
User Info.
man overboard vinyl? not one of our bands - i think you have the wrong label
03:42 PM on 08/23/10
NoSleepRecords
No Sleep Records
User Info.
this. such a great album.

might get GSOI! but i'll wait until i cash some paychecks.

edit: i want to get a lot of old wonder years stuff. but i keep hearing that they're (they being no sleep) terrible with shipping. like it takes forever, and apparently goes to the wrong address. any input on this?
we ship orders once, twice, sometimes three times a week - only time orders are behind is if its a pre-order item and we get the items in late due to manufacturing issues. and there's no way we ship to the wrong addresses since we copy the ship to address and paste directly into our shipping program
03:46 PM on 08/23/10
BELIEVEINDERRIK
User Info.
chris no sleep is a good dude!
Supporttt!
03:48 PM on 08/23/10
yayitsjoe
An American Workplace.
User Info.
we ship orders once, twice, sometimes three times a week - only time orders are behind is if its a pre-order item and we get the items in late due to manufacturing issues. and there's no way we ship to the wrong addresses since we copy the ship to address and paste directly into our shipping program
oh, my apologies. i didn't mean to offend. and all the complaints i did hear were pre-orders. thanks for the update, plan on buying from you guys tomorrow. :)
03:52 PM on 08/23/10
NoSleepRecords
No Sleep Records
User Info.
oh, my apologies. i didn't mean to offend. and all the complaints i did hear were pre-orders. thanks for the update, plan on buying from you guys tomorrow. :)
oh no you didn't, just was clearing things up! sadly pre-orders don't always arrive before a street date, especially with vinyl as pressing plants tend to take forever on vinyl and mess things up many times over, no matter how early you submit everything.. and then when you are a small company, it takes a while to get large orders out sometimes.
Options
Related News Stories

NEWS, MUSIC & MORE
Search News
Release Dates
Exclusives
Best New Music
Articles
CONNECT
Submit News
Forums
Contests