AbsolutePunk.net
   Username
Password
All Posts by User
Displaying user's 7 posts.
12:55 PM on 08/25/10
Echo Park
User Info.
i love these guys so much. Worse Than A Fairy Tale is their best IMO, but all their albums have spectacular songs. Can't wait for their next lp
12:55 PM on 08/25/10
Echo Park
User Info.
haha the singer of Attila is that guy from mtv's made a while back, where he wanted to become a model right?

hahaha ya it is. wow.
not to brag, as it's nothing to brag about, but we all went to the same highschool in ATL
02:10 PM on 08/25/10
Echo Park
User Info.
I think you made me throw up a little! Even Drop Dead thought Worse than a Fairy Tale was pure crap, hahaha! THats why they only play like 1 song off it (which is the only okay song!)
they only play 1 song from that album because their fans are like you...
09:32 PM on 08/25/10
Echo Park
User Info.
hahaha, i hope that was sarcasm because I know the dudes personally and they even said its the only song they can somewhat stand from it! That album was a producers album, not ddg!!!

don't try and make me sound dumb bro!
look bro, then i'm not a fan of dd,g because i'm a fan of that album the most, thus i'm more a fan of the producer.

The only song i didn't like was Saylor Lake, however till this day, the only song I can listen to on Hot n Heavy is Southern Lovin a song that I doubt you think is all that great. I'm not starting a fight DoOd, I'm just a big DD,G fan
09:35 PM on 08/25/10
Echo Park
User Info.
So you went to Northglenne? if so you woulda went to school with more than half the band, tool. And true but the producer didnt have them change every aspect off the demos, that would make no sense! they wrote the album in that manner, and sure maybe he put his own feel to it but didnt change every aspect, they didnt just choose to not scream! And if they did allow the producer to do that then there jsut a bunch of fucking pussys that rather make money then write the music they want
why does everyone say there isn't screaming in that album. Stills did a scream yell hybrid type of style which was amazing. Plus the choruses on that album beat anything they've ever done, hell it beats anything the genre has ever done.
11:47 PM on 08/25/10
Echo Park
User Info.
cool, there was no reason then to start this arguement with me!!! All I was saying is that I (and ddg) di not like the final product of wtaft, and u come up and say that they dont play those songs cause they have fans like me, that was just a jerky thing to say man!!! No hard feeings, but if you dont wanna argue, then don't say rude stuff!
when albums don't do well bands make up an excuse, or for a reason that I can't understand, claim they don't like their work. Very rarely does an album do well in sales and the band claim they didn't like the album.
New Again sucked and Adam admits it's a bad album, Anberlin apologized for New Surrender, And Fred claimed that The Color Fred was rushed.
If fans loved the album i'm sure DD,G would be hailing the producer, it's just the way people are wired. I don't think bands put out music they didn't like. Do you think Adam didn't like the songs he wrote on New Again? It's after fans say "this shit is weak" does he change his tune.
The thing WTAFT had that their other albums didnt have was structure with a very poppy chorus. Give it another spin with an open mind.

Donner, Party of Five probably imo has the best chorus they've ever done, while 45223s guitar work hits so hard it beats my gf
11:56 PM on 08/25/10
Echo Park
User Info.
I see what you are saying, but art is seen in many different ways!!! Where you may think a certain art is brilliant (wtaft) i think is just ehhh!

My theory of art (in music) is As Cities Burn's "Come Now Sleep".
Options
Related News Stories

NEWS, MUSIC & MORE
Search News
Release Dates
Exclusives
Best New Music
Articles
CONNECT
Submit News
Forums
Contests