Username
Password

Album Review - Page 3
Displaying posts 30 - 45 of 125.
09:55 AM on 11/14/06
growingfungus
eat. sleep. repeat.
User Info.
not impressed with this album, i really wanted to like it, but its boring...there are a few random high points, but nothing much...i like the ava record better...
10:03 AM on 11/14/06
BrandNizzle182
Dethe Sludge
User Info.
I really loved this album for about 3 days and then I got the feeling that I never wanted to listen to it again, which really makes me sad. It has absolutely no lasting value for me.

exactly. it has a nice sound but its really bland.
10:24 AM on 11/14/06
brooklynburning
Enjoy it.
User Info.
very strong review.
10:40 AM on 11/14/06
VinnyJ5
User Info.
yeah this gets real old real fast

really? ive been listening to this album non-stop for the past week and i like it more and more. i even saw them last night, and they were amazing. travis can still play really well with one arm.
10:45 AM on 11/14/06
sidewacker
User Info.
It's a CD that gets better as you listen to it, kinda like the starting line's last CD, that one took a while, but then it became one of my favorites.
11:22 AM on 11/14/06
Clarity1987
User Info.
great album but for some odd reason I don't feel like listening to it again for a while...I am seein them sunday night so I hope that sparks my interest in them again
11:28 AM on 11/14/06
stu2006
User Info.
excellent review
11:30 AM on 11/14/06
chuck_3000
Masters Degree In Punk
User Info.
I'm going to pick this record up tomorrow... but from what I've heard it sounds brilliant.
11:34 AM on 11/14/06
Ruggiero2oo8
don't worry, be happy
User Info.
great stuff.
11:38 AM on 11/14/06
oldskool
User Info.
No Avatar Selected
I have owned Dude Ranch for jeez almost ten years and to this day it still is in rotation. I don't understand why Mark doesn't write good catchy punk songs anymore. Yes, plus 44 is better than ava. that is not saying much because ava is like blasphemy. plus 44 is bland, and kinda boring. kinda like some of the newer blink stuff too. blink's self titled was a good record, but not nearly as good as enema,dude ranch, or even cheshire cat. i understand that Mark tries to write songs in a different direction than the past, which some of them are Ok, but I think Mark was alot cooler and a better songwriter when he was younger. My favorite Mark song is "apple shampoo" that song has all the elements of a good Mark written song. it's fast paced, and the lyrics are great, what happened to that??
11:43 AM on 11/14/06
im 2*Sweet
User Info.
No Avatar Selected
I love that you staff writers who do not use proper english. Aside from that however, I love this album, review, and I am really excited to see +44 when they come to Chicago next week
11:46 AM on 11/14/06
zizou1790
City of Champions
User Info.
very good album and review
11:48 AM on 11/14/06
Drew Beringer
Senior Editor - @drewberinger - Locked Groove
User Info.
I love that you staff writers who do not use proper english. Aside from that however, I love this album, review, and I am really excited to see +44 when they come to Chicago next week

Haha, what? Your first sentence is barely coherent.
11:54 AM on 11/14/06
Scott Weber
Live Like a Legend
User Info.
Quote of the year.
11:58 AM on 11/14/06
serpico
You could drink up the entire ocean
User Info.
love the album so far. only listened once so i can't tell if it'll get old, but i hope it doesn't.

“Curse my enemies forever/let’s slit our wrists/and burn down something beautiful.” I love that line, it's from the BOOK Fight Club. Classic.
Options
More From This Author

NEWS, MUSIC & MORE
Search News
Release Dates
Exclusives
Best New Music
Articles
CONNECT
Submit News
Forums
Contests