Username
Password
Virgin Records News
Hint: Have a news tip? Submit us news.
Virgin Records
Inside AP.net

Virgin Signs A Fine Frenzy

Posted by: Rohan Kohli (11/14/06)
Virgin Records has signed A Fine Frenzy.

Displaying posts 1 - 15 of 36
07:23 PM on 11/14/06
Rohan Kohli
True Punk Fan
User Info.
yes... i know the news is a couple months old, but it wasn't ever posted on here =)
07:28 PM on 11/14/06
Letters_To_God
made his username when he was 13
User Info.
sounds like Five Iron Frenzy
07:30 PM on 11/14/06
squared82
why burn poor and lonely?
User Info.

Thats exactly what I thought.. and got really really excited at the idea of them coming back.
o, well.
07:36 PM on 11/14/06
failedXromance
User Info.

yeah, this post made my fucking decade (besides my wedding) until I re read it. Fuck this band.
07:40 PM on 11/14/06
xTeddyBearx
User Info.
No Avatar Selected
yeah, this post made my fucking decade (besides my wedding) until I re read it. Fuck this band.

Um, Five Iron Frenzy = ska.

Therefore, Five Iron Frenzy sucks ass.

This A Fine Frenzy stuff sounds amazing... the fact that you would take Five Iron Frenzy over A Fine Frenzy proves that you are retarded.

SKA SUCKS, DUDE.
07:43 PM on 11/14/06
Adam
User Info.
No Avatar Selected
weird that Rohan posted this.
07:43 PM on 11/14/06
squared82
why burn poor and lonely?
User Info.

This A Fine Frenzy stuff sounds amazing... the fact that you would take Five Iron Frenzy over A Fine Frenzy proves that you are retarded.

SKA SUCKS, DUDE.

no you di-int
07:44 PM on 11/14/06
neuy
User Info.
No Avatar Selected
haha this band is pretty sweet her voice kind of sounds like the lead singer of dixie chicks but better and not as high and whiny
07:45 PM on 11/14/06
failedXromance
User Info.

SKA SUCKS, DUDE.

now, im all about people having the own opinons and accepting people for who they are...hell, ive built the last 11 years of my life on that mantra...but never disrespect the FIF. just dont do it, it wont end well.
07:47 PM on 11/14/06
xTeddyBearx
User Info.
No Avatar Selected
now, im all about people having the own opinons and accepting people for who they are...hell, ive built the last 11 years of my life on that mantra...but never disrespect the FIF. just dont do it, it wont end well.

I don't really hate FIF, nor do I care that people love ska (whatever floats their boat)... but the fact that you said "fuck this band" really pissed me off for some reason.
07:54 PM on 11/14/06
failedXromance
User Info.
I don't really hate FIF, nor do I care that people love ska (whatever floats their boat)... but the fact that you said "fuck this band" really pissed me off for some reason.

first off, said fuck this band due to there name being so close to FIF, a band that, for my money, is the greatest to ever walk to face of the planet (followed closly by rancid). On several occasions I have seen news post about this band and gotten very excited about it, only to relize that its a band i dont care for at all.

second, dont sit there and be like "people can like what ever they want" when you finish you first post with "SKA SUCKS, DUDE." that would be a declaritive statement, one ment to show force, and in no way convays what you just said.

So, that being said, fuck off.
07:55 PM on 11/14/06
xTeddyBearx
User Info.
No Avatar Selected
weird that Rohan posted this.

???
07:58 PM on 11/14/06
xTeddyBearx
User Info.
No Avatar Selected
first off, said fuck this band due to there name being so close to FIF, a band that, for my money, is the greatest to ever walk to face of the planet (followed closly by rancid). On several occasions I have seen news post about this band and gotten very excited about it, only to relize that its a band i dont care for at all.

second, dont sit there and be like "people can like what ever they want" when you finish you first post with "SKA SUCKS, DUDE." that would be a declaritive statement, one ment to show force, and in no way convays what you just said.

So, that being said, fuck off.

People can like whatever they want... I just happen to think ska sucks. That doesn't change the fact that I think people can like whatever they want. I also think your spelling sucks.
08:02 PM on 11/14/06
failedXromance
User Info.
People can like whatever they want... I just happen to think ska sucks. That doesn't change the fact that I think people can like whatever they want. I also think your spelling sucks.

yeah, cuase, your past post really back up this statement...all 10 of them....cool kid. and fuck my spelling, im 3 classes away from having a degree in english, so, yeah, maybe I ca spell, but off the bat, still looks like im smarter then you.
Options
Related News Stories

NEWS, MUSIC & MORE
Search News
Release Dates
Exclusives
Best New Music
Articles
CONNECT
Submit News
Forums
Contests