AbsolutePunk.net
   Username
Password

All Posts by User
Displaying user's 2 posts.
03:39 PM on 11/27/06
bloodyr0mance87
User Info.
all i gotta say is that "ripping" off another band is not exaclty a bad thing. underoath are a great band (imo), and, if 4LL (whose CD i really enjoy) want to use elements of a great band, what's wrong with that? there are only so many bands making truly genre-altering and music-changing albums. everyone else is really just a slight variation of another band that has come before them. without Lifetime, Saves the Day would never exist. without New Found Glory, Fall Out Boy would not be. without the Get Up Kids, there would be no Motion City Soundtrack. i'm sure, if i really thought hard enough, i could make this list go on forever. music is all about sincerity. if a band is making music they enjoy, well then more power to them. these guys seem like they have put their all into this record, and i respect that. if people have a sincere love for this band, or any band for that matter, who is anyone else to shit on thier opinion? sincerity goes a long way. remember that.
02:45 PM on 11/29/06
bloodyr0mance87
User Info.
People put way to much thought into this, if you like it, listen to it. If you don't like it, get on with your life.

That's more or less what i'm trying to say. If someone sincerely likes a band, then let them. I hate when people rip on a band or on their fans just cuz they themselves don't like the music. I find it juvenile and unaccpeting.
Options
More From This Author
Buy the Music

NEWS, MUSIC & MORE
Search News
Release Dates
Exclusives
Best New Music
Articles
CONNECT
Submit News
Forums