AbsolutePunk.net
   Username
Password
All Posts by User
Displaying user's 3 posts.
06:55 PM on 08/30/10
EmoErk
User Info.
this is one of the many bands that played in louisville one time and never came back.
hahahaha! poor louisville... didnt Emanuel come out of there? that band was kick ass untill their singer started begging people via myspace to fly him places to hang out
05:15 AM on 08/31/10
EmoErk
User Info.
im not sure to be honest. Man, for like 3 years it kept looking like we were finally going to be taken seriously as a city. We even got this little Warped Jr one summer because a yellowcard show sold out in like 15 minutes. But alas, it wasnt too be.

Though, Man Overboard came through 2 times last year! you read that right, 2 times. None this year, but, i have my fingers crossed for a show next year.
I live in a town just the same though, Green Bay Wi. We never get bands that are any good. Only really big acts in rock or country, i didnt live here at the time but i remember in 04 the starting line played here with jamison parker and further seems forever. Oh and the used and chiodos was a month or 2 ago... thats about it
06:16 PM on 08/31/10
EmoErk
User Info.
But you do live in the hometown of the Packers. Never been, but heard it is a great sports town!

As for shows, Milwaukee can't be that far.
i lived in milwaukee for the past 2 years and just moved here. Milwaukee is about 2 hours drive so not bad at all and yes I live about 1 miles from Lambeau and its amazing, a town of 102,000 fills 74,000 seats every sunday
Options
Related News Stories
Buy the Music

NEWS, MUSIC & MORE
Search News
Release Dates
Exclusives
Best New Music
Submit News
CONNECT
Forums
Contests