12:24 AM on 08/31/10
punchlinekid182
This wind changed me
User Info.

Haha I like it
05:15 AM on 08/31/10
EmoErk
User Info.
im not sure to be honest. Man, for like 3 years it kept looking like we were finally going to be taken seriously as a city. We even got this little Warped Jr one summer because a yellowcard show sold out in like 15 minutes. But alas, it wasnt too be.

Though, Man Overboard came through 2 times last year! you read that right, 2 times. None this year, but, i have my fingers crossed for a show next year.
I live in a town just the same though, Green Bay Wi. We never get bands that are any good. Only really big acts in rock or country, i didnt live here at the time but i remember in 04 the starting line played here with jamison parker and further seems forever. Oh and the used and chiodos was a month or 2 ago... thats about it
05:58 AM on 08/31/10
MathewHeroic
Mathew Barletta
User Info.
No Avatar Selected
im not sure to be honest. Man, for like 3 years it kept looking like we were finally going to be taken seriously as a city. We even got this little Warped Jr one summer because a yellowcard show sold out in like 15 minutes. But alas, it wasnt too be.

Though, Man Overboard came through 2 times last year! you read that right, 2 times. None this year, but, i have my fingers crossed for a show next year.
If you know that a bunch of kids would go see a band, just book 'em and become a promoter in Louisville! Uncle Pleasants is a cool little dive. If you think you might want to do this but want some help/advice, let me know. I'm not from Louisville, but I do think it's a cool little neglected market, and would be great to see it built back up.
06:02 AM on 08/31/10
hello299
User Info.
I live in a town just the same though, Green Bay Wi. We never get bands that are any good. Only really big acts in rock or country, i didnt live here at the time but i remember in 04 the starting line played here with jamison parker and further seems forever. Oh and the used and chiodos was a month or 2 ago... thats about it
But you do live in the hometown of the Packers. Never been, but heard it is a great sports town!

As for shows, Milwaukee can't be that far.
06:25 AM on 08/31/10
MathewHeroic
Mathew Barletta
User Info.
No Avatar Selected
I do what I can haha
07:23 AM on 08/31/10
makeasound
start appreciating yourself
User Info.
im almost for sure a sf slims date will be added, and i'll be there

This would make my heart skip a beat. I really hope it happens, either Slim's or even Bottom of the Hill.
09:21 AM on 08/31/10
MonopolyMan
Whore's dont trip..they...
User Info.
errrrmmm....random..played with these guys back in 04'...pretty big douches. haha just takes me back to the better days of drive-thru...ohh drive-thru....
11:21 AM on 08/31/10
failedXromance
User Info.
yeah man, but, like, i know the ataris played here a few months ago, but, as far as pop punk not sung by a douche goes, its pretty scarce
11:21 AM on 08/31/10
failedXromance
User Info.
If you know that a bunch of kids would go see a band, just book 'em and become a promoter in Louisville! Uncle Pleasants is a cool little dive. If you think you might want to do this but want some help/advice, let me know. I'm not from Louisville, but I do think it's a cool little neglected market, and would be great to see it built back up.
naa, im too lazy to try to promote bands to be honet
12:59 PM on 08/31/10
MathewHeroic
Mathew Barletta
User Info.
No Avatar Selected
naa, im too lazy to try to promote bands to be honet
Haha no worries! Worth a shot
01:22 PM on 08/31/10
AlexEnglish
Shablagoo
User Info.
Either way..band is awesome
Agreed. Allister and Houston Calls were pretty much the only things I listened to on tour this summer.
03:41 PM on 08/31/10
lbc182
User Info.
No Avatar Selected
I think they are playing with Lucky Boys Confusion on the 4th.
06:16 PM on 08/31/10
EmoErk
User Info.
But you do live in the hometown of the Packers. Never been, but heard it is a great sports town!

As for shows, Milwaukee can't be that far.
i lived in milwaukee for the past 2 years and just moved here. Milwaukee is about 2 hours drive so not bad at all and yes I live about 1 miles from Lambeau and its amazing, a town of 102,000 fills 74,000 seats every sunday
Options
Related News Stories
Buy the Music

NEWS, MUSIC & MORE
Search News
Release Dates
Exclusives
Best New Music
Articles
CONNECT
Submit News
Forums