Username
Password
Facebook News - Page 10
Displaying posts 135 - 139 of 139.
12:13 PM on 09/08/10
manontheside
User Info.
No Avatar Selected
Individuals define what progress it to them. Who are you to make the rules for them? You mention 3 things it takes to be a musician and according to you, Kellin fails to push the boundaries you create, progress in the manner you prefer and make what you consider to be art. It is laughable that you think you can define what music is and what a musician is. It is laughable that you think individuals who do not adhere to your standards are not considered musicians and the music they create is not considered music. Please plaster the walls with more needless comments. Please.
12:04 PM on 12/14/10
ownyourface
User Info.
No Avatar Selected
Maybe you should have googled the three dudes he mentioned to realize none of them are part of cookie-cutter acts.

moron
I actually didn't google them because I'm familiar with all three and have actually worked with one. While I understand the disdain for an artist, it just bugs the shit out of me when people are douchebags towards people because of OPINION. While in technical aspects the individuals mentioned and their associated acts are not at all the same, to someone who isn't into those bands, style of music, etc.. it would all seem the same, i.e. cookie cutter.

While SWS may not be breaking any sort of molds, they've got fans.. and those fans can listen to them and assholes don't need to talk shit on them just like you wouldn't want those kids coming in and talking shit in a Holy Molar or American Nightmare forum/ thread.

While I'm sure you agree with a lot of what Dog Sized Bird says just like I do.. you don't have to be on his dick, moron.
01:58 PM on 12/14/10
marchofmarty
SPINE, THIGH, AND BREAST
User Info.
I actually didn't google them because I'm familiar with all three and have actually worked with one. While I understand the disdain for an artist, it just bugs the shit out of me when people are douchebags towards people because of OPINION. While in technical aspects the individuals mentioned and their associated acts are not at all the same, to someone who isn't into those bands, style of music, etc.. it would all seem the same, i.e. cookie cutter.

While SWS may not be breaking any sort of molds, they've got fans.. and those fans can listen to them and assholes don't need to talk shit on them just like you wouldn't want those kids coming in and talking shit in a Holy Molar or American Nightmare forum/ thread.

While I'm sure you agree with a lot of what Dog Sized Bird says just like I do.. you don't have to be on his dick, moron.
sure did take you a while to come up with that giant wall of text I won't even bother to read cause I have no idea what this thread is even about anymore
01:47 PM on 12/20/10
ownyourface
User Info.
No Avatar Selected
sure did take you a while to come up with that giant wall of text I won't even bother to read cause I have no idea what this thread is even about anymore
Sorry it took so long. Don't log in that often so I didn't see the "quoted (1)" thing until the other day. It's not worth reading or talking about anymore anyways.
Options
Related News Stories

NEWS, MUSIC & MORE
Search News
Release Dates
Exclusives
Best New Music
Submit News
CONNECT
Forums
Contests
RSS