Username
Password

Comments: Page 2
Displaying posts 15 - 30 of 139
01:20 PM on 08/31/10
Sheluligans
Focus on the horizon.
User Info.
Pretty catchy. Then again, I love everything Kellin's done.
01:21 PM on 08/31/10
aspartame
so more to life
User Info.
This is a lot better than I thought it'd be. I like it a lot.
01:24 PM on 08/31/10
HometownHero
User Info.
I'm always down for some Hip Hop
Then your best bet is not listening to this song.
01:54 PM on 08/31/10
provethatIexist
i must have read a thousand faces
User Info.
wow...
01:56 PM on 08/31/10
KellinQuinn
User Info.
No Avatar Selected
Thank you for all the criticism and compliments. Even if you don't like the music I make I take the things being said good or bad and am striving to be better and continue to grow musicly. I know I can't please everyone, and honestly I make the music I make for ME period, If it does something for someone else then Im stoked about that. Music has always been about saying what you want, expressing yourself and this is the best way I know how. yeah I get it I have a high voice, sorry its just the way it is. If i could change it I wouldn't, Because there is nothing wrong with sounding unique. If Im known for the dude that sings like a girl.. so be it, at least you know of me enough to be interested in checking my new shit out. Even if it is to hate on it ha ha. Also yeah Im in the hardcore music scene, does not mean at all that some of us want to do something different, thats all Im trying to do. Put out a positive message and maybe make someone else feel like they know where I am coming from.

Regardless I thank you again, everyone you make this all go around
Kellin Quinn
02:04 PM on 08/31/10
Sheluligans
Focus on the horizon.
User Info.
Thank you for all the criticism and compliments. Even if you don't like the music I make I take the things being said good or bad and am striving to be better and continue to grow musicly. I know I can't please everyone, and honestly I make the music I make for ME period, If it does something for someone else then Im stoked about that. Music has always been about saying what you want, expressing yourself and this is the best way I know how. yeah I get it I have a high voice, sorry its just the way it is. If i could change it I wouldn't, Because there is nothing wrong with sounding unique. If Im known for the dude that sings like a girl.. so be it, at least you know of me enough to be interested in checking my new shit out. Even if it is to hate on it ha ha. Also yeah Im in the hardcore music scene, does not mean at all that some of us want to do something different, thats all Im trying to do. Put out a positive message and maybe make someone else feel like they know where I am coming from.

Kellin Quinn

inb4 people get mad at saying you're in the hardcore scene

Anyways, good luck with everything you're doing.
02:05 PM on 08/31/10
icynova
Love is easier made than kept!
User Info.
Our name in lights is a good albuquerque band. Too bad they'll get confused with this crap.
02:09 PM on 08/31/10
more heart
Endure and survive
User Info.
Haha I'm kinda digging this

May also be because I like Kellin's voice.
02:12 PM on 08/31/10
AlexEnglish
Shablagoo
User Info.
Everything about this news post is awesome.
02:14 PM on 08/31/10
Sharkboyyy!
User Info.
Not even going to lie, Sleeping with Sirens is one of the few Rise bands that I find listenable. Not what I'd typically dig at all, but I think they're catchy and better than a lot of other bands on the label.
02:20 PM on 08/31/10
tyramail
wake up i'm calling you
User Info.
love his vocals.
02:21 PM on 08/31/10
mattyrocks
User Info.
inb4 people get mad at saying you're in the hardcore scene

Anyways, good luck with everything you're doing.

ha oh man.
02:38 PM on 08/31/10
circletheworld
Old Fears New Frontiers
User Info.

Kellin Quinn
the singing is ok (not the worst i just dont think their is much depth to your voice), but the weird rapping just isn't going to cut it up against other hip hop. sorry
02:39 PM on 08/31/10
tiredofwaiting
Here I am beside myself again
User Info.
No Avatar Selected
Shut up KellinQuinn. Beggars can't be choosers. Put out good music and good press will happen naturally. Ask for press and people will tear you apart. How big is your ego?
02:46 PM on 08/31/10
bobsheiskawy
www.facebook.com/misewell
User Info.

Kellin Quinn
where's the new song?

NEWS, MUSIC & MORE
Search News
Release Dates
Exclusives
Best New Music
Articles
CONNECT
Submit News
Forums