Username
Password

Comments: Page 3
Displaying posts 30 - 45 of 139
01:56 PM on 08/31/10
AaronMarsh
Copeland / Aaron
User Info.
The kid is talented. The fact that he has such strong haters is actually a testament to that.

Keep doing your thing bud.
01:57 PM on 08/31/10
PoweredbyPJ
Just because...you move your lips..
User Info.
Shut up KellinQuinn. Beggars can't be choosers. Put out good music and good press will happen naturally. Ask for press and people will tear you apart. How big is your ego?
He's posting in here. Why don't you quote him and say that to him directly?

Anyway, I can dig it. I'm sure it'll get progressively better because I do think Kellin's talented.
01:57 PM on 08/31/10
Savy19
Not all those who wander are lost.
User Info.

Kellin said there was a glitch, but it would be posted again tonight.
01:58 PM on 08/31/10
InBetweenAisles
WeReadTheSignsCompletelyB ackwards
User Info.
He's a good singer. Interested in hearing this song.
01:59 PM on 08/31/10
applesandcyanid
Trollin' Absolutepunk.
User Info.
Thank you for all the criticism and compliments. Even if you don't like the music I make I take the things being said good or bad and am striving to be better and continue to grow musicly. I know I can't please everyone, and honestly I make the music I make for ME period, If it does something for someone else then Im stoked about that. Music has always been about saying what you want, expressing yourself and this is the best way I know how. yeah I get it I have a high voice, sorry its just the way it is. If i could change it I wouldn't, Because there is nothing wrong with sounding unique. If Im known for the dude that sings like a girl.. so be it, at least you know of me enough to be interested in checking my new shit out. Even if it is to hate on it ha ha. Also yeah Im in the hardcore music scene, does not mean at all that some of us want to do something different, thats all Im trying to do. Put out a positive message and maybe make someone else feel like they know where I am coming from.

Regardless I thank you again, everyone you make this all go around
Kellin Quinn
You're one of the best vocalists in the scene man!
02:04 PM on 08/31/10
Sheluligans
Focus on the horizon.
User Info.
Shut up KellinQuinn. Beggars can't be choosers. Put out good music and good press will happen naturally. Ask for press and people will tear you apart. How big is your ego?

Point out in his post where he showed he had an ego. Go ahead. I'm waiting.
02:16 PM on 08/31/10
Dustin Harkins
Go support Kony 2012 some more
User Info.
Kellin is a great man. Love the singing in this. The rapping? Not so much. Still worth listening to though.
02:24 PM on 08/31/10
NationalProduct
User Info.
my personal favorite music that Kellin has done will always be Closer to Closure, this is what i think in my opinion has waaaaay more longevity than anything else because of its broad scope and songwriting

there are more on youtube if you get interested beyond that point
02:28 PM on 08/31/10
Sheluligans
Focus on the horizon.
User Info.
my personal favorite music that Kellen has done will always be Closer to Closure, this is what i think in my opinion has waaaaay more longevity than anything else because of its broad scope and songwriting

there are more on youtube if you get interested beyond that point

Rhyme or Reason is the tits.
02:33 PM on 08/31/10
NationalProduct
User Info.
Rhyme or Reason is the tits.
yeah you really should hear the rest. i was gonna take them on a manage kellin and his guitar player early on but it was always too shakey because the guitar player was in, then out, then in and i was like ehhh, i dont know. but anyhow, kellin is doing good in his new band, but i secretly hope he gets back to utilizing his true voice.
03:05 PM on 08/31/10
Dog_Sized_Bird
User Info.
You shouldn't have posted about it. Giving tools like this the attention makes them think that people actually want to hear this garbage.
03:08 PM on 08/31/10
HometownHero
User Info.
Thank you for all the criticism and compliments. Even if you don't like the music I make I take the things being said good or bad and am striving to be better and continue to grow musicly. I know I can't please everyone, and honestly I make the music I make for ME period, If it does something for someone else then Im stoked about that. Music has always been about saying what you want, expressing yourself and this is the best way I know how. yeah I get it I have a high voice, sorry its just the way it is. If i could change it I wouldn't, Because there is nothing wrong with sounding unique. If Im known for the dude that sings like a girl.. so be it, at least you know of me enough to be interested in checking my new shit out. Even if it is to hate on it ha ha. Also yeah Im in the hardcore music scene, does not mean at all that some of us want to do something different, thats all Im trying to do. Put out a positive message and maybe make someone else feel like they know where I am coming from.

Kellin Quinn
You spelled musically wrong.

/hater
03:16 PM on 08/31/10
Dog_Sized_Bird
User Info.

Kellin Quinn

If you were striving to grow musically, maybe you would write music that's actually original and creative instead of rehashing the same generic scene bullshit that's been done a million and a half times before. You make the music you make because it works for Rise Records' promotion strategy, which is to market the same band a thousand times under a different name to the same stupid kids who will eat up that shit. You are a failure as a musician, and you're more in line with being an entertainer. Giving fans what they want 100% of the time is entertainment. Pushing boundaries, progressing, and making art is being a musician and you have failed to do any of those things. And it's laughable that you think you sound "unique". I understand you can't change the way your voice sounds, and I'm not dogging on it, but it's far from being "unique". Your band fits a specific mold that's been proven to sell records and shitty neon t-shirts and that's why you do what you do - end of story. You're not fooling anyone but yourself and maybe some preteens who have yet to discover what good music is. Haha and no you are NOT part of the "hardcore music scene", sorry bud. I just don't even know how to respond to that. You're not Wes Eisoid, Justin Pearson, or Johnny Whitney bro. There's 3 examples right there of people who have been in incredible, moving, diy hardcore bands and have gone on to make music far removed from their other bands and still manage to make it into something unique, against the grain, and special. Your band and project are so fucking cookie cutter it's hilarious. Music isn't about a "positive message" it's about the intention to create something new that hasn't been done a million fucking times, something that people don't understand... You're just a scene kid who never grew up and will continue to pump out the same shit until people stop giving a fuck about your band at which point, your band will break up after they can't pay the debt that they owe to Rise. Cool? Cool.
03:18 PM on 08/31/10
Dog_Sized_Bird
User Info.
The kid is talented. The fact that he has such strong haters is actually a testament to that.

Keep doing your thing bud.
I can't believe you actually support this garbage haha. Having "haters" isn't a testament to any sort of talent. Brokencyde and ICP have tons of haters. Also at the same time, universal popularity isn't a testament to greatness either. How much did they pay you to be on their record?
03:19 PM on 08/31/10
HometownHero
User Info.
If you were striving to grow musically, maybe you would write music that's actually original and creative instead of rehashing the same generic scene bullshit that's been done a million and a half times before. You make the music you make because it works for Rise Records' promotion strategy, which is to market the same band a thousand times under a different name to the same stupid kids who will eat up that shit. You are a failure as a musician, and you're more in line with being an entertainer. Giving fans what they want 100% of the time is entertainment. Pushing boundaries, progressing, and making art is being a musician and you have failed to do any of those things. And it's laughable that you think you sound "unique". I understand you can't change the way your voice sounds, and I'm not dogging on it, but it's far from being "unique". Your band fits a specific mold that's been proven to sell records and shitty neon t-shirts and that's why you do what you do - end of story. You're not fooling anyone but yourself and maybe some preteens who have yet to discover what good music is. Haha and no you are NOT part of the "hardcore music scene", sorry bud. I just don't even know how to respond to that. You're not Wes Eisoid, Justin Pearson, or Johnny Whitney bro. There's 3 examples right there of people who have been in incredible, moving, diy hardcore bands and have gone on to make music far removed from their other bands and still manage to make it into something unique, against the grain, and special. Your band and project are so fucking cookie cutter it's hilarious. Music isn't about a "positive message" it's about the intention to create something new that hasn't been done a million fucking times, something that people don't understand... You're just a scene kid who never grew up and will continue to pump out the same shit until people stop giving a fuck about your band at which point, your band will break up after they can't pay the debt that they owe to Rise. Cool? Cool.
Ftw.

NEWS, MUSIC & MORE
Search News
Release Dates
Exclusives
Best New Music
Articles
CONNECT
Submit News
Forums
Contests
Mobile Version