AbsolutePunk.net
   Username
Password

Mp3 News
Have a news tip? Submit news.

New Envy Song

Posted by - 01:39 PM on 09/01/10
Grab a new Envy song here. "A Breath Clad in Happiness" is taken from their upcoming album, Recitation, which comes out October 12 via Temporary Residence Limited. You can pre-order it on CD or 2xLP here.

Displaying posts 1 - 15 of 20
02:18 PM on 09/01/10
Mochem
User Info.
Yup. Sounds like Envy.
02:34 PM on 09/01/10
hip323480
Going Back to the Future
User Info.
thought this was talking about envy on the coast when it came up on twitter...
02:47 PM on 09/01/10
Bruycker
User Info.
I love this band
03:00 PM on 09/01/10
Dik Tracy
User Info.
No Avatar Selected
Envy on the Coast = Absolute Garbage
envy = One of the greatest bands of all time, and have been doing it longer than most.
03:31 PM on 09/01/10
IWasHerHorse
User Info.
Bought my tickets to see them in September.

Holy shit the drums in this song sound good.
03:48 PM on 09/01/10
chrismtsu01
User Info.
No Avatar Selected
Sounds amazing as always. Can't wait for the 8 hour drive from Nashville to Chicago to see these guys in October. Most definitely one of the greatest rock bands of all time.
03:53 PM on 09/01/10
theDrivingSnow
I wouldn't know.
User Info.
Sounds amazing as always. Can't wait for the 8 hour drive from Nashville to Chicago to see these guys in October. Most definitely one of the greatest rock bands of all time.
i would love to do that kind of a trek to see them (especially considering they're the band i most want to experience live), but i can't even fathom doing so because of the cost. you must be baller status
04:14 PM on 09/01/10
craigboliver
I Am Shark
User Info.
thought this was talking about envy on the coast when it came up on twitter...
envy is much much much better than envy on the coast
04:17 PM on 09/01/10
Nick Le
Yeezy taught me.
User Info.
I need to go see them with Touche and La Dispute. And I need to check out their older material. My only taste of them is that Thursday split.
04:52 PM on 09/01/10
signal to noise
User Info.
I need to go see them with Touche and La Dispute. And I need to check out their older material. My only taste of them is that Thursday split.
A Dead Sinking Story is where you need to be at. then from there... everything. i also really dig their split with Jesu.

also im hoping that they dont miraculous get 500 preorders before friday... because that colored vinyl sounds nice.
04:56 PM on 09/01/10
Nick Le
Yeezy taught me.
User Info.
A Dead Sinking Story is where you need to be at. then from there... everything. i also really dig their split with Jesu.

also im hoping that they dont miraculous get 500 preorders before friday... because that colored vinyl sounds nice.
Thanks man. I'll go check that out.
05:13 PM on 09/01/10
InaGreendase
Registered Member
User Info.
This album fucking rules.

Envy on the Coast = Absolute Garbage
envy = One of the greatest bands of all time, and have been doing it longer than most.

Something like this. Helps to be backed up by the fact Envy have been around approx. a decade longer.
06:38 PM on 09/01/10
Dog_Sized_Bird
User Info.
Can't wait to see them on October 12th and pick this up on vinyl. It's been a long time since Insomniac Doze came out so I'm really excited and have really high expectations.
08:11 PM on 09/01/10
chrismtsu01
User Info.
No Avatar Selected
i would love to do that kind of a trek to see them (especially considering they're the band i most want to experience live), but i can't even fathom doing so because of the cost. you must be baller status
Oh no, not baller status haha Just happened to trick the wife into taking a mini-vacation for the weekend. I am just as poor as everyone else is during these times.

NEWS, MUSIC & MORE
Search News
Release Dates
Exclusives
Best New Music
Articles
CONNECT
Submit News
Forums
Contests
Mobile Version
AP.net Logos