Username
Password

All Posts by User
Displaying user's 2 posts.
11:09 PM on 09/09/10
more heart
Get Hurt
User Info.
in my opinion, this album blew. its horribly generic, the screamer is nothing new, the music is all just metalcore and/or deathcore. lyrics are awful.i do not like these guys.
Yeah, I'm also going to have to call you out for saying this is generic while having a Woe, Is Me avatar. I'm not saying UABB is the most original band out there, but they're doing far more than Woe, Is Me.
10:46 AM on 09/16/10
more heart
Get Hurt
User Info.
Woe, Is Me is a guilty pleasure. i listen to them for the vocals and the drumming, which are great. i know they arent really original, but i just like them. UABB just bothers me. 8.5 for creativity is way too high honestly. but for Woe, Is Me, i'd honestly only give them maybe a 6 for creativity.
It seems that what you're saying is due more for the fact you don't like UABB than because the scoring is way off. I'll agree that 8.5 for creativity is a little high, but it's not completely unwarranted. Danny's screams are some of the most recognizable in the genre(think of him as the Austin Carlile of deathcore/metalcore) and as a whole, these guys are incorporating more metal elements than most of their peers. Plus, Ramon is one sick drummer.
Options
More From This Author

NEWS, MUSIC & MORE
Search News
Release Dates
Exclusives
Best New Music
Articles
CONNECT
Submit News
Forums
Contests