YOitsTD
We All Need a Reason to Believe
User Info.

You know what I'm talking about?
07:18 AM on 09/08/10
YOitsTD
User Info.
hahaha these guys used to be in a band called falling over failure back in the day
i was at one time good friends with them
until they turned into dicks

Lol I got you. They played one of my shows a bit back I'll just say they aren't ever welcome back.
01:34 PM on 09/18/10
YOitsTD
User Info.
what show? and how come?

Christmas show in northern va. They were dicks to the local kids
10:25 PM on 09/18/10
YOitsTD
User Info.
thats funny, cause we've made some of the best friends we've ever had because of that show, not really sure how we were dicks to local kids. alot of the kids came to see us the next day in maryland too. im confused?

Lol a lot of kids? Or just those two girls who came back saying they almost got molested by the drummer and old singer?

Get the fuck out of here dude, you're so cool trolling your bands threads a week later
05:39 PM on 09/19/10
YOitsTD
User Info.
yes, a lot of friends actually. honestly, we did have an idiot as an old singer, but uhh... don't really know what you're talking about and why was this not brought up before instead of being thrown out on an internet forum? if someone was trying to "molest" another, why were we not kicked out of the show?

and sorry i've been on the road=no internet? generally thats why one would reply late.

Do you want me to post emails from parents of kids insisting you don't come back?? Who's house did you stay at that night bro!? And how old was she?

I have no more time for you. Go back to playing generic pop-punk and touring with generic pop-punk bands and trying to convince generic 15 year olds that you are fresh and relevant because you have an exclamation point in the middle of your name.
Options
Related News Stories

NEWS, MUSIC & MORE
Search News
Release Dates
Exclusives
Best New Music
Submit News
CONNECT
Forums
Contests
RSS