Username
Password
Drama News - Page 5
Displaying posts 60 - 75 of 123.
09:13 PM on 11/19/06
vegasbabyvegas
Johnny Minardi
User Info.
Knowing a thing or two about this guy, I wouldnt use the word successful to describe him. Hes a middle aged man who lives with his mother still and promotes small time shows. Having talked to him and hearing other bands "horror" stories of dealing with him, i can say hes got the maturity level of a middle school child and Really havent heard many people with anything good to say about the guy. I always got a creepy vibe from a middle aged man who associatied himself with teens.

Exactly
09:15 PM on 11/19/06
vegasbabyvegas
Johnny Minardi
User Info.
By A Thread books some HUGE shows. That guy does bust his ass. Nice bro as well.

Big ups to Steve!
09:23 PM on 11/19/06
nickstetina
User Info.
ive played for shows booked by mark before and talked to him at shows and online. i dont really know what to say about the guy. honestly, if it wasnt for him i cant see there being as many local shows around the chicago suburbs.

who knows this 15 year old kid could be some kid that had a bad experience at a show with him and decided to get back at him. people lie, and in this case it's easy because mark already looks like a bad guy just because of his age and backround info.

www.myspace.com/rockchicago

i think thats the url to his page.
09:26 PM on 11/19/06
stu2006
User Info.
wow, all i can say is... wow
that is incredibly sick

anyways, i know ill get yelled at for saying this, but this really has nothing to do with the blowup fbr bands

still really sick
09:31 PM on 11/19/06
Rizzox58
www.heyfrank.net
User Info.
This guy was always cool to us when we needed a show, he gave us our first show up North. Good guy. Im gonna have to say "Innocent until proven guilty" regardless to what anyone says.

My msg from before was wrong...this is the one i ment.
10:22 PM on 11/19/06
macius
Benny Hinn is my Hero
User Info.
No Avatar Selected
he was one of those guys that everyone knew was a pedo... but in the same way half your teachers just HAVE to be ones. crazy that he got caught.

this made my night... the guy was just a douchebag in general.
10:30 PM on 11/19/06
Sunday's best
User Info.
by the feminine physique of william beckett i would have thought he dug 15 year old girls. but i guess everyones got their preferences. lol.

hahaha maybe I'm just really hammered....but that was quite funny.
10:31 PM on 11/19/06
macius
Benny Hinn is my Hero
User Info.
No Avatar Selected
ok nvm i just read the whole story.
he's innocent.

mark has made a lot of enemies over the years... it was some group of kids idea of fun. any cop would of course believe the kid because mark is in his 40's hanging out with a buncha 17 year olds. this is fucked up.
10:38 PM on 11/19/06
willionare
User Info.
No Avatar Selected
Mark Allen is a joke of a human being. His label and promotion company were complete jokes and he was a black cloud over what used to be a decent scene. His shows were mediocre at best, and he chose to support some of the weakest bands. He had nothing to do with the rise of FOB or TAI and the Audition got where the are without him as well. Not one of the bands on his piece of shit label had ever done anything.

Once a band tried to drop off his "label" and he showed up at the house that they practiced, unnanounced and creepy stalker like. He hid lying down in his seat so they couldn't see him. Eventually he got out of his car, and in tears pleaded for them to join his label again.....(also threatning to call every promoter and venue in town to blacklist them if they didn't join as well).

This man is a sick piece of trash and should go away for ever. Possibly big jail bros can touch him in jail, and he can know what's up.
10:49 PM on 11/19/06
explosion party
Tom / Bad City
User Info.
"Parents: If you have a "router", which should come with when high-speed is installed, in your home it is very easy to block MySpace and AIM. Call your Internet service provider if you do not understand how. Be sure to have a strong password for the router."
11:08 PM on 11/19/06
ironk
User Info.
No Avatar Selected
"Parents: If you have a "router", which should come with when high-speed is installed, in your home it is very easy to block MySpace and AIM. Call your Internet service provider if you do not understand how. Be sure to have a strong password for the router."

Or be a good parent and teach your kids not to meet up in private with people that are 40 years old that they met on the internet... myspace is a great thing (all of the great music you can find just by surfing) and AIM is something that is a must in the biz.. agents, managers and labels and bands all use it all day everyday... don't take it away from your kid just cause you don't wait to talk to them about how to be safe on the internet... FUCK
11:10 PM on 11/19/06
knux
Dreaming in Japanese
User Info.
eww gross. atleast my area cops arrested him
11:18 PM on 11/19/06
junkupshowup
User Info.
Although the guy may be a creep from what people have said, this kid sounds like a moron.
At fifteen you're more than capable of gauging what's a bad move like that.
11:20 PM on 11/19/06
mbuchbauer88
User Info.
eww gross. atleast my area cops arrested him

not to be a total dick, but how can you call anyone else a molester with that carson daily icon?
11:36 PM on 11/19/06
BaBaBaBADICAL
User Info.
No Avatar Selected
Haha shit my band has played shows for this dude before...Guess that won't be happening anymore
Options
Related News Stories

NEWS, MUSIC & MORE
Search News
Release Dates
Exclusives
Best New Music
Submit News
CONNECT
Forums
Contests
RSS