Username
Password

All Posts by User
Displaying user's 2 posts
12:48 AM on 09/10/10
Auals
studiocity.bandcamp.com
User Info.
Good...It's about time someone (sort of) trolled on this...

Great opening paragraph, and overall truthful review..I may want to make a statistical sheet now...

She is talented, I'll give her that...but, I would've much more respect for this doll...if she co-wrote her songs...I read an article (Rolling Stone) on her saying that she writes songs, and when she got signed... She played the signing agent, a song she wrote...I would be very interested if she released an album of her own songs that she wrote... I don't know...Maybe I'm asking to much...
The one she released under her own name was mostly her, there's a song called Simple which you need to hear, it's brilliant. Something that I wouldn't even call a pop song.

Anyway...

I love Katy, but I can't stand this album, my E2A is really low, and I really like her first album but I can't stand this one. Nice review.

08:39 AM on 09/11/10
Auals
studiocity.bandcamp.com
User Info.
It's actually a good song....it's alright...but imagine she got famous off of this...
The song'll grow on you, trust me :p

And the song was on the "Sisterhood of the travelling pants" soundtrack or something so that probably did something for her.

NEWS, MUSIC & MORE
Search News
Release Dates
Exclusives
Best New Music
Articles
CONNECT
Submit News
Forums
Contests
Mobile Version
AP.net Logos