06:25 AM on 09/08/10
G.A.M.E
User Info.
Don't Look Down at the grange, memories
06:40 AM on 09/08/10
Wisher
eh
User Info.
Runner Runner should turn into a Don't Look Down cover band.

The Fear In Love is still one of my favorite songs ever.
06:40 AM on 09/08/10
mybreakingpoint
User Info.
the five ep was incredible, and start the show was my favorite album in 9th-10th grade. i was allllllllllll about them and the starting line for the longest time.

such a shame they went from DLD to runner runner. their second album was so underrated. the band as a whole was.
06:44 AM on 09/08/10
robdobi
hates your guts.
User Info.
i'll never forget, when i was a little younger i was supposed to do the album artwork for "the fear in love" and i made a pretty cohesive package, put everything together, then ryan said "nobody buys an album for the artwork"

i bailed on the job instantly.
06:50 AM on 09/08/10
COREhorizon
Get Free
User Info.
I don't know why, but this made me think of glasseater...
06:56 AM on 09/08/10
smelltheglove
youarealldumbemokids
User Info.
wow, my roomate had the "5 ep" or whatever...i forgot all about these guys...i remember that ep being pretty good but it got lost in the shuffle of so many other superior pop-punk albums that were still pretty new at the time...say it like you mean it, living well is the best revenge, sticks and stones, take this to your grave, ocean ave, remember right now, TAYF and on and on and on.

these guys were like the Stryder and Fairweather...good enough, they had the right sound, they had soem great songs, but inevitably fell into the shadow of all the other bands from the same era doing the same thing but better.
06:56 AM on 09/08/10
RCCOLA
the shadow proves the sunshine
User Info.
I saw this band in 2003 with Relient K, Anberlin, and the Evan Anthem and they were awesome, their albums "Start The Show" and "Five" had a huge impact on me. I was convinced for a long time that only I knew who they were lol and they never really took off either. Sadly, their last album just didn't do anything for me, but I was super bummed when they called it quits. Great band, great guys. I will always look back fondly on their music.

I think "fast forward" is their best song
07:11 AM on 09/08/10
MathewHeroic
Mathew Barletta
User Info.
No Avatar Selected
band was so good. one of my favorite shows i've ever been to will always be DLD, rufio, and yellowcard at the axis in boston. sucks they never recovered from the nitro records curse.

Dude! I was there. Was that the show that Sean sang lead for YC because Ryan broke his jaw a few days before the show? Also, not mentioned here is the fact that Damon Lucha (I think that's his name, ghuy from Fenix TX) produced and actually sang on Five
07:31 AM on 09/08/10
mrzippo3
User Info.
still wear my DLD shirt all the time. loved this band
07:40 AM on 09/08/10
bones jones
'rrhea
User Info.
Dude! I was there. Was that the show that Sean sang lead for YC because Ryan broke his jaw a few days before the show? Also, not mentioned here is the fact that Damon Lucha (I think that's his name, ghuy from Fenix TX) produced and actually sang on Five
yeah, except sean didn't sing lead for YC, they brought out the dude from over it and he sang lead while ryan played guitar.
07:56 AM on 09/08/10
ninthandash
ninthandash.com
User Info.
Five was awesome. I was into them the same time I was into Rufio. I never really realized the Over It connection until now.
08:01 AM on 09/08/10
lovekillsgirl
is a real girl
User Info.
Can You Hear Me still has the same impact that it had on me 5+ years ago when I first heard it. It's funny too cause I used to comment on Runner Runner news basically just saying "Bring Don't Look Down back", it's nice to see there's more of that around.
If only Ryan Ogren would realize that playing music for tweens isn't what it's all cracked up to be...
08:04 AM on 09/08/10
Am821
User Info.
No Avatar Selected
Remember seeing them open for senses fail and rufio. Now I get to hear Ryan hype runner runner on the DVD at work every five minutes. Such a shame
08:10 AM on 09/08/10
Bob Payne
www.twitter.com/VarsitySlutTeam
User Info.
Ed Rendell's son was in this band!
08:17 AM on 09/08/10
invincibleXL
sick hearts
User Info.
i downloaded the Five ep last week because i randomly remembered how much i used to like that song "undone"...i'm surprised i found it
Options
Related News Stories

NEWS, MUSIC & MORE
Search News
Release Dates
Exclusives
Best New Music
Articles
CONNECT
Submit News
Forums
Contests