AbsolutePunk.net
   Username
Password

The Juliana Theory News
Have a news tip? Submit news.

The Juliana B-Sides

Posted by - 05:51 PM on 09/09/10
The Juliana Theory's 28 B-Sides And Rarities are now available on iTunes and Amazon. The band is playing a show in Brooklyn, NY tonight, which will be followed by their last show ever in Pittsburgh, PA on September 11th. All ticket sales from their last show will be donated to the Mario Lemieux Foundation.

Displaying posts 1 - 15 of 17
05:51 PM on 09/09/10
Lueda Alia
User Info.
Message From BrettThe second weekend of reunion shows was as overwhelming as the first. We were so honored to spend 3 nights in a row with you all in California. Thanks again to everyone who travelled to see us. There were alot of you who drove for days (literally) and flew for hours to hang out with us so we can't thank you enough. We had an absolute blast playing for 2 hours plus each night. We're especially excited about this last and final weekend of shows we have coming up. They'll be the last shows we ever play so we're planning on making them count! I've been told that there are still tickets available for the Brooklyn show so please grab them up and come spend the evening with us. Then two days later we close the door on the band in our hometown of Pittsburgh PA. We wanted to say goodbye in a special way so I'm thrilled that we'll be giving all of the money that the band gets from ticket sales at our last show to the Mario Lemieux Foundation. This is a charity that we all believe in. The Lemieux foundation has been fighting for a cure for cancer and they do alot with neo-natal research. Mario spent a lot of time with a young boy with leukemia who was a friend of the family and near and dear to my heart. He's done a lot for the city of Pittsburgh and touched a lot of lives and we are honored to be able to give back to him and his foundation as well as to our city of Pittsburgh! Please come out and support a good cause with us. It's not just a rock show, it's a way that you can do something positive (while having a great time with us). We're looking forward to seeing you.
05:51 PM on 09/09/10
Lueda Alia
User Info.
Wish they had come to Canada.
05:56 PM on 09/09/10
GetWellBoss
Augustine / Ryan
User Info.
Wish they had come to Canada.
you should have gone to pittsburgh with us!!
05:57 PM on 09/09/10
Lueda Alia
User Info.
you should have gone to pittsburgh with us!!
Ahem, I'll meet you there on Saturday!
05:58 PM on 09/09/10
GetWellBoss
Augustine / Ryan
User Info.
Ahem, I'll meet you there on Saturday!
i meant their last show. im in AZ now silly.
06:02 PM on 09/09/10
Lueda Alia
User Info.
i meant their last show. im in AZ now silly.
Haha I was joking!

I do wish I could be going to that show though.
06:06 PM on 09/09/10
GetWellBoss
Augustine / Ryan
User Info.
Haha I was joking!

I do wish I could be going to that show though.
i know!

if they would have announced this show originally i would have gone to this one instead of the one I did. Oh well though I'm just glad I got to see them.
06:28 PM on 09/09/10
Jamos4184
www.facebook.com/attalusmusic
User Info.
Does anyone have this yet? Review??
06:30 PM on 09/09/10
spiffa0
Oh my God, it even has a watermark.
User Info.
i know!

if they would have announced this show originally i would have gone to this one instead of the one I did. Oh well though I'm just glad I got to see them.
I don't know what you mean by "originally" but this show in Pittsburgh has been announced for at least six months if not more
06:46 PM on 09/09/10
salt1384
don't believe a word
User Info.
Ever? Wow...I should have seen them when they came to NYC.
06:57 PM on 09/09/10
GetWellBoss
Augustine / Ryan
User Info.
I don't know what you mean by "originally" but this show in Pittsburgh has been announced for at least six months if not more

When they originally announced the dates back in January they didn't announce this date. Those original PA tickets sold out in like 3 days(if that). I also came from AZ so it takes a lot to organize all of that. So that is why I said it that way.
08:36 PM on 09/09/10
ThisIsNotDan
User Info.
yo am i reading this shit right hell yeaaaaaaaaaaaah buing now woo
11:15 PM on 09/09/10
ManInMusicBox
Says the spider to the fly...
User Info.
I am booing this. Sacamento wants you back, or S.F.
12:28 AM on 09/10/10
Dob
partypartyparty
User Info.
these dudes are great. i wanna pick this up for sure.

NEWS, MUSIC & MORE
Search News
Release Dates
Exclusives
Best New Music
Articles
CONNECT
Submit News
Forums
Contests
Mobile Version
AP.net Logos