Username
Password
Story of the Year News
Hint: Have a news tip? Submit us news.
Story of the Year
Inside AP.net

Story of the Year Interview Questions

Posted by: Christian Wagner (09/10/10)
We'll be interviewing Story of the Year on Monday for a special video interview with Backstage Sessions. Please leave questions in the replies and see if they get asked!

Displaying posts 1 - 15 of 37
08:55 PM on 09/10/10
Full Effect Ed
Nonstop Disco Powerpack
User Info.
Fall tour plans?
09:04 PM on 09/10/10
SKM
User Info.
What's the most dangerous move this band has done during one of their live performances? Alternatively, has there been any times where a particular stunt didn't go as planned?
09:08 PM on 09/10/10
Peerless
User Info.
I was wondering if they were considering kicking 'Godsmacks' ass?
09:25 PM on 09/10/10
Aneurisms07
User Info.
Would they ever consider playing Page Avenue front to back? It is the only CD I truly enjoy, but I still find myself going to their shows to hear them play a few songs off it.
09:27 PM on 09/10/10
Steeeve Perry
Pushin' th' little daisies
User Info.
Love SOTY. Thanks so much for coming to Adelaide recently. Dan was ill whilst in Oz, so what was wrong, is he better and is that why they didn't play some of their heaviest Constant tracks?
10:13 PM on 09/10/10
Amory10
User Info.
Any plans for a vinyl release of Page Avenue?
11:06 PM on 09/10/10
Kitty brown
User Info.
No Avatar Selected
If one or more items neither the breitling airwolf replica watches same nor similar replica cartier tank watches are available to replica cartier santos watches be shipped,the customer longines replica watches can request to cancel the order entirely,thus the replica hublot watchesreplica longines watches and many more.
11:07 PM on 09/10/10
bobcatbob18
Hang your secrets
User Info.
Any plans for a new dvd? There seems to be one after every album (minus The Black Swan).

Tell Ryan to join twitter because the other guys have it and they're all so funny!
11:07 PM on 09/10/10
pwnt.
Overcome this gravity.
User Info.
If you could collaborate with any (currently active) artist at the moment, who would it be and why?

Also, you should update that AP pic of them.
11:08 PM on 09/10/10
invincibleXL
sick hearts
User Info.
i used to love these guys, mainly because of Page Avenue. ITWOD was a great album too, but it seems that they lost some spark with Black Swan and The Constant aside from a few songs. ask them how they feel about the reception of the last couple records considering their debut was highly praised by lots of fans while their last couple records seemed to go under the radar. maybe it's just me and my change of taste, but i was hoping for a lot more from the last record but it didn't seem to have nearly as much replay value as their earlier work. no offense, of course
11:14 PM on 09/10/10
randys950
@randys950
User Info.
Do you feel like your last two albums didn't get as good of reception because they sounded too close as the first two?
11:55 PM on 09/10/10
emopunkfan
AllTimeLow
User Info.
No Avatar Selected
Page Avenue is on eof my favorite albums growing py
12:22 AM on 09/11/10
ZeoVGM
PINK WIG, THICK ASS.
User Info.
Do you feel like your last two albums didn't get as good of reception because they sounded too close as the first two?
Er, what? Black Swan got a great reception and it didn't sound too close to their first two. That's why it was good actually, they started maturing.
12:49 AM on 09/11/10
randys950
@randys950
User Info.
Er, what? Black Swan got a great reception and it didn't sound too close to their first two. That's why it was good actually, they started maturing.

Sorry, reception is not the appropriate word, more like attention. They've been under the radar last couple years, at Pointfest(st louis version of weenie roast) I think I recall them being one of the first bands to play, but back in 05 they were third from last. There popularity seems to be dying down, and I think the constant had some good songs, especially eye for an eye and to the burial, but imo they sound almost too much like they did during page avenue except without the "making girls scream over emo lyrics"
Options
Related News Stories
Buy the Music

NEWS, MUSIC & MORE
Search News
Release Dates
Exclusives
Best New Music
Articles
CONNECT
Submit News
Forums