Username
Password

All Posts by User
Displaying user's 6 posts
08:08 PM on 09/14/10
Blake Solomon
Leave a one-way note.
User Info.
I have a hunch there are tons of tattoed Burger King assistant general managers who would literally kill someone to be this sad.

Even though "tattooed" was spelled wrong, this was a freaking genius line. Too boot, another absolutely stellar review. I have certainly missed your witticism/quips/humor/insight. It has been far too long. Cheers!
atrocious typo. fixed, and thanks for the well-wishes. I'm on school break starting tomorrow, so I will hopefully have a few reviews up during the next 3 or 4 weeks.
08:43 AM on 09/15/10
Blake Solomon
Leave a one-way note.
User Info.
Still downloading this. That's right, RIAA.
haha awesome
10:06 AM on 09/15/10
Blake Solomon
Leave a one-way note.
User Info.
The first half of the album is classic Interpol. The second half dips badly. However, there should be some sort of collaboration on the ratings here. Brandon Flowers a 96 and this a 56? I'm perplexed.
a collaboration on two different reviews by two different people for two completely different musical outfits? How does that make sense?
10:25 AM on 09/15/10
Blake Solomon
Leave a one-way note.
User Info.
How does it not make sense? I understand it's two different reviewers, but when the scores are all over the place it just looks wrong. AP's "Flamingo" score will probably be the highest of any publication by about 20%.
so you would rather have every score be the exact same? And also, how are either of us supposed to censor our opinion so that there aren't negative and positive reviews posted on the same day? I didn't like this record. Ian liked that one. I don't see how there's any way, sort of losing any of the opinion that reviews are supposed to have, that we could fix this problem that so unnecessarily plagues you.
10:51 AM on 09/16/10
Blake Solomon
Leave a one-way note.
User Info.
What an awesome first response after reading the review.

stick it to the man.

But honestly Blake, why aren't you writing for 30 Rock or something. You're one of the funniest writers I know.
they called but i don't have an answering machine

NEWS, MUSIC & MORE
Search News
Release Dates
Exclusives
Best New Music
Articles
CONNECT
Submit News
Forums
Contests
Mobile Version