AbsolutePunk.net
   Username
Password

Tooth & Nail Records News
Have a news tip? Submit news.

New Hawk Nelson Album in 2011

Posted by - 08:29 PM on 09/15/10
Hawk Nelson will release their new full-length, Crazy Love, in early 2011. The title track and first single will hit radio on October 1st.

Displaying posts 1 - 15 of 38
08:40 PM on 09/15/10
pwnt.
Overcome this gravity.
User Info.
I feel like the quality of songwriting degrades through each release, Live Life Loud didn't last very long for me though I'm still eager to hear this. Smile It's The End of the World was a fantastic album.
08:41 PM on 09/15/10
Cody Nelson
Your mouth to God's south.
User Info.
Fuck this band. Absolutely pathetic the platform they openly support through their music. I realize they're a christian band, on a christian label, but there's some things that are just too much.
08:48 PM on 09/15/10
shwaz499
User Info.
van morrison and michael buble already did it.
08:51 PM on 09/15/10
John_Barnes
I'm not a self help book.
User Info.
woah, double post. never actually listened to Hawk Nelson. i'll check this out though.
08:55 PM on 09/15/10
Nick Le
Yeezy taught me.
User Info.
I feel like the quality of songwriting degrades through each release, Live Life Loud didn't last very long for me though I'm still eager to hear this. Smile It's The End of the World was a fantastic album.

Agreed. I'm not really eager to listen to this, but I'll still check it out. Loved Smile and Letters. Is My Friend was alright, but I grew out of them with Live Life Loud.
09:01 PM on 09/15/10
LostCauses
User Info.
No Avatar Selected
I hate to say it, but I'm pretty excited to hear new stuff. I saw them this summer & I got back into them. Plus my little brother met Jason, and Jason gave my friends & I a shootout on stage (:
09:05 PM on 09/15/10
EchoPark
promesas son sombras
User Info.
Hey Great album title btw there Hawkers

Michael Buble-Crazy Love (2009)
09:06 PM on 09/15/10
gjpinizz
Life With People
User Info.
since when does this site cover hawk nelson. i loved smile its the end of the world and letters to the president, but after that i think i sorta grew out of them...
09:06 PM on 09/15/10
iamkida
the last one
User Info.
looking forward to the new record. really nice guys to be around. always seem to take time to hang with fans. have always enjoyed jon's guitar tone live.
09:07 PM on 09/15/10
gjpinizz
Life With People
User Info.
I hate to say it, but I'm pretty excited to hear new stuff. I saw them this summer & I got back into them. Plus my little brother met Jason, and Jason gave my friends & I a shootout on stage (:
that sounds violent
09:07 PM on 09/15/10
iamkida
the last one
User Info.
since when does this site cover hawk nelson. i loved smile its the end of the world and letters to the president, but after that i think i sorta grew out of them...
this news post does involve actual music being made which can't be said for all the posts about GnR not playing gigs....
09:32 PM on 09/15/10
OurLadyCoolbean
False. Black bears.
User Info.
Agreed, their only good one, and boy was it ever good.
I hate the fact that all their songs are written by/with other people. I realize there are a lot of artists that do this, but part of the whole "band" thing for me is seeing what that certain group of people can come up with together.
09:38 PM on 09/15/10
HelpImAlive92
User Info.
No Avatar Selected
Miss the "Letters to the President" days. One of the best Christian punk albums ever. I can't listen to their new stuff at all. Makes me sad
09:57 PM on 09/15/10
Jamos4184
www.facebook.com/attalusmusic
User Info.
Meh, haven't really cared about these guys since Letters and their cover of "Last Christmas"........which reminds me.......we need a Happy Christmas, Vol. 5 Tooth & Nail - get on it.

NEWS, MUSIC & MORE
Search News
Release Dates
Exclusives
Best New Music
Articles
CONNECT
Submit News
Forums
Contests
Mobile Version
AP.net Logos