AbsolutePunk.net
   Username
Password

All Posts by User
Displaying user's 8 posts
03:15 PM on 09/24/10
Heroin Robot
User Info.
If you sat all the rise bands in one room and had them listen to five random songs by themselves, they would not know who's was who's.
10:37 PM on 09/24/10
Heroin Robot
User Info.
Yes, because pmtoday, This Is Hell, Emarosa, Dance Gavin Dance, Piebald, In Fear & Faith, Tides Of Men, Mswhite, Miss May I and Oceana sound EXACTLY the same...
Lol, you named a few of the actual ones that are different (dance gavin dance, tides of men, and oceana). The rest? No. EXACTLY the same.
01:00 PM on 09/25/10
Heroin Robot
User Info.
tell me what sounds like emarosa.
all the other bands
05:11 PM on 09/25/10
Heroin Robot
User Info.
none of the other bands.
do your gauges distort your hearing that much?
02:38 PM on 09/26/10
Heroin Robot
User Info.
yeah, because the fact that i listen to and enjoy a genre of music means that i fit stereotypes for that scene. give me an example of a band that sounds exactly like emarosa. i would enjoy knowing about them, because i currently don't.
check out the rise roster
04:38 PM on 09/26/10
Heroin Robot
User Info.
which bands?

/trolling
any of them, as i said in my first post. now stop trolling..
07:02 PM on 09/26/10
Heroin Robot
User Info.
You are making about the dryest arguement I've ever heard. "Which bands sound like emarosa?" You: "all of them" really brah? Name a specific band that sounds exactly like them and your point will be proven. Oh wait. You can't. So you should probably stop making yourself sound stupider and stupider and just admit that you can't reveal a band, signed to Rise, that even sounds similar to them.

Idiots!
I will list some.Velocity RecordsGrow a pair, oh, and a pair of ears
07:39 PM on 09/26/10
Heroin Robot
User Info.
Only supports my point of you making yourself sound stupider and stupider. The only band on that list that would make sense is Jonny Craig but that still wouldn't be a valid argument if you said just that. Have you even listened to ANY of these bands?? And if you give the "If you heard, one you've heard 'em all" card, I'm giving up because you've proven to me that you are the worst arguer I've ever come in contact with, therefore I will be giving up on the fire in the middle of the desert at noon that you keep feeding paper into. (see what I did there? Probably not if your comprehensibility is equal to your arguing skills.)
You had me at hello :)

NEWS, MUSIC & MORE
Search News
Release Dates
Exclusives
Best New Music
Articles
CONNECT
Submit News
Forums
Contests
Mobile Version