Username
Password
Streaming News
Hint: Have a news tip? Submit us news.
Streaming
Inside AP.net

Bring Me The Album Stream

Posted by: Matthew Tsai (09/28/10)
Bring Me the Horizon's There Is A Hell, Believe Me Iíve Seen It. There Is A Heaven, Letís Keep It A Secret is now streaming on myspace.

Submitted by xent

Displaying posts 1 - 15 of 86
09:11 AM on 09/28/10
TwelveTribes230
<>
User Info.
Overall, its actually not bad. I still don't see myself getting the CD though. But they definitely got much better.
09:13 AM on 09/28/10
bradsonemanband
Change To Fire/Cootie Catcher
User Info.
im so sick of hearing about and seeing this band everywhere. how many AP covers do they need to be on?
09:15 AM on 09/28/10
rushour144
User Info.
I actually think this is their best album yet. Jona has brought so much to this band, and the concept is so thought out. Much more mature than their past 2 albums. Plus I have had this album for 2 weeks now (cause I got it in my college radio station) so I have listened to it like crazy.

<<<<<<<<<<its definitly more mature than that joke called t mills, whoever he is>>>>>>>>>>>>>
09:16 AM on 09/28/10
aradiantsunrise
stuff
User Info.
Definitely their best album, but I'm not feeling it too much. I'll definitely be replaying a few of the songs.
09:18 AM on 09/28/10
HometownHero
User Info.
I'm trying to not be the shit head who hates on a band without hearing the product. Can barely get through this first track without ramming my head into the wall.
09:25 AM on 09/28/10
smorgy
There's no shame in crymaxing
User Info.
ive been diggin it alot and i dont even know why. i usually hate "metalcore" bands
09:30 AM on 09/28/10
ImInTheCrapper
> beatles
User Info.
gross
09:39 AM on 09/28/10
emilyonthecoast
User Info.
im so sick of hearing about and seeing this band everywhere. how many AP covers do they need to be on?
Ha i feel ya. They got lucky by being featured for taste of chaos/warped and the AP tour is a given.
09:42 AM on 09/28/10
simplejack
Soundtrack of My Silence
User Info.
Alligator Blood, Visions and Blacklist are very skippable tracks, the rest is actually not bad. It Never Ends remains the best song, Don't Go is the "ballad" of the album and Anthem seems like a reworked version of Chelsea Smile (and it doesn't mean it sucks, since I really liked that track). Overall I'm really impressed. I only need a few more listens to convince myself to buy the album.
09:45 AM on 09/28/10
maxvsmaradona
thesecondside.bandcamp.co m
User Info.
I would enjoy this album, if myspace's music quality didn't suck so much. And the site keeps freezing up on me. I'm so frustrated. I've been waiting for this album, and I can barely even listen to it.
09:49 AM on 09/28/10
letsgoflyers
User Info.
i never really liked these dudes before but im digging this so far.
10:01 AM on 09/28/10
Mikey18244
Mikecheck
User Info.
i been peeping this for a few days now im really into Alligator Blood & Visions.and of course It Never Ends....as for the entire album,its reallly good i definitely enjoy the soft parts they put in it,it carries such strong build ups & such...i love the fact they took things a little more creative than other bands who just stick to Chuga Chuga breakdowns for every single track on the album.this album has breakdowns and good heavy songs but the mix of softness works well and when played in correct tracklisting order its even better.great album
10:09 AM on 09/28/10
lauren1234
Registered Member
User Info.
I'm gonna give it a listen.
10:16 AM on 09/28/10
youngmountain
http://littlewaves.bandcamp.com/
User Info.
Not bad, very overproduced.
lyrics are pretty awful, it never ends definitely seems to be the best song by far.
Options
Related News Stories

NEWS, MUSIC & MORE
Search News
Release Dates
Exclusives
Best New Music
Articles
CONNECT
Submit News
Forums
Contests