Password
All Posts by User
Displaying user's 4 posts.
07:23 PM on 09/28/10
silent_platypus
Elected Asskicker
User Info.
It got old very quickly for me.

I feel like they didn't really try to make a solid cover. Kids are gonna love it regardless of what they do.
It got old before I was done with the first listen... and admittedly I generally like some of this stuff just for the fun side, but idk this band... whatever. You're right though, scene kids still eating it up.

Also it's annoying how they like try to be controversial. The singer (Dan? Danny? something) is always all like, "Oh, I party and I'm a addicted to sex and alcohol and get shit drunk all the time," and makes a whole stupid spectacle of it. And then they're always calling people whores and cunts onstage and curse excessively just because. Then going on yelling about STDs and having a required minimum amount of bras to be onstage before you start your next song... when most of your fanbase is underage... all filed under "Trying Way Too Hard."
07:25 PM on 09/28/10
silent_platypus
Elected Asskicker
User Info.
He growls like Sykes sometimes and they're British..Otherwise: different bands going in split directions. Can't see the likeness here.
^Agreed. They kind of imitate what BMTH's rather immature message has historically been though and the two vocalists have closely related stage and media presence.

But musically, you're right.
07:27 PM on 09/28/10
silent_platypus
Elected Asskicker
User Info.
Listen to the fucking intro before you judge. Minus the screaming during the last 15 seconds, it's pretty hard to say it sucks ass. I have friends who can't stand any scene related shit, but he even finds the intro to be sick. I have never heard someone say it sucks.
Really? ...the intro to the album is the core of your argument... really? Ok then, so be it.
09:05 PM on 09/28/10
silent_platypus
Elected Asskicker
User Info.
this
have you seen their shirt the shirt they have that says asking alexandria and behind that is all the dirtiest curse words in the world. just another example of them trying to hard and trying to get the big dudes in the pit on their side
I remember I was waiting in line for Thrash and Burn and a girl bought the "Stupid Fucking Whore" shirt and got back in line. Her dad was like, "Sweetie, does that say whore on it? ...You're grounded," (as if he didn't know she was one already hahhaha). Then she went and exchanged the shirt and asked if she could be ungrounded then hahahahahahha.
Options
Related News Stories

NEWS, MUSIC & MORE
Search News
Release Dates
Exclusives
Best New Music
Articles
CONNECT
Submit News
Forums
Contests