Username
Password

All Posts by User
Displaying user's 2 posts
07:44 PM on 09/28/10
$eth
Life's a Joke. Laugh at it.
User Info.
Do you have fully functioning ears? Clearly you don't, if you find anything of merit from this album.

Let me guess, you also think Attack Attack and Miss May I are also "baller"
Listen to the fucking intro before you judge. Minus the screaming during the last 15 seconds, it's pretty hard to say it sucks ass. I have friends who can't stand any scene related shit, but he even finds the intro to be sick. I have never heard someone say it sucks.
09:45 PM on 09/28/10
$eth
Life's a Joke. Laugh at it.
User Info.
Before you assume, read my other posts. The album is on my iTunes, I've given the album 2 full spins. I think the lyrics and the music are complete garbage.

And, if this band continues to shit out music that I've heard over and over, "haters gonna hate."

Also, you're ONLY praising the intro. Really? And you've never heard anyone say it sucks, but have you asked anyone other than your friends who like the genre?
I never said they were a "good band." Somebody said the intro was good. You then called him an idiot for liking anything off of the album. We get it, you don't like the band. None of us presented an argument that we liked them. We just said the intro was good.

NEWS, MUSIC & MORE
Search News
Release Dates
Exclusives
Best New Music
Articles
CONNECT
Submit News
Forums
Contests
Mobile Version
AP.net Logos