Username
Password

Comments: Page 5
Displaying posts 60 - 75 of 82
08:18 PM on 09/28/10
johnnyferris
Inside of your heart always
User Info.
I wish We Came As Romans would try something drastically different. The guy who screams has such a definitive scream, and the music is solid for the most part, but the guy who sings is awful. Auto-tune can't take the whine out.

The Zombie EP doesn't sound like the usual Sturgis production, it's a breath of fresh air.
I just saw We Came As Romans last friday, man that was an amazing show. Dave, the screamer, is such a beast and I thought Kyle did pretty good besides all the negative views surrounding him.

I think that TDWP have enough talent in their band allowing them not rely heavily on Sturgis like everyone else
08:20 PM on 09/28/10
Young Machetes
Wasteland Explorer
User Info.
I just saw We Came As Romans last friday, man that was an amazing show. Dave, the screamer, is such a beast and I thought Kyle did pretty good besides all the negative views surrounding him.

I think that TDWP have enough talent in their band allowing them not rely heavily on Sturgis like everyone else
If TDWP gets their album produced by Matt Goldman I'd shit myself. He did wonders for Drop Dead, Gorgeous.
08:23 PM on 09/28/10
johnnyferris
User Info.
If TDWP gets their album produced by Matt Goldman I'd shit myself. He did wonders for Drop Dead, Gorgeous.
For the "Hot n Heavy"?
I really enjoyed "Killing A Classic" and "Two Birds, One Stone"
08:25 PM on 09/28/10
Young Machetes
Wasteland Explorer
User Info.
For the "Hot n Heavy"?
I really enjoyed "Killing A Classic" and "Two Birds, One Stone"
Yeah. His production even gave Danny Stills a good singing voice.
08:29 PM on 09/28/10
jerfman
This is the sound of settling.
User Info.
This is just so bad. Punk goes used to stand for something...
08:45 PM on 09/28/10
$eth
Life's a Joke. Laugh at it.
User Info.
Before you assume, read my other posts. The album is on my iTunes, I've given the album 2 full spins. I think the lyrics and the music are complete garbage.

And, if this band continues to shit out music that I've heard over and over, "haters gonna hate."

Also, you're ONLY praising the intro. Really? And you've never heard anyone say it sucks, but have you asked anyone other than your friends who like the genre?
I never said they were a "good band." Somebody said the intro was good. You then called him an idiot for liking anything off of the album. We get it, you don't like the band. None of us presented an argument that we liked them. We just said the intro was good.
09:05 PM on 09/28/10
silent_platypus
Elected Asskicker
User Info.
this
have you seen their shirt the shirt they have that says asking alexandria and behind that is all the dirtiest curse words in the world. just another example of them trying to hard and trying to get the big dudes in the pit on their side
I remember I was waiting in line for Thrash and Burn and a girl bought the "Stupid Fucking Whore" shirt and got back in line. Her dad was like, "Sweetie, does that say whore on it? ...You're grounded," (as if he didn't know she was one already hahhaha). Then she went and exchanged the shirt and asked if she could be ungrounded then hahahahahahha.
09:18 PM on 09/28/10
Young Machetes
Wasteland Explorer
User Info.
I remember I was waiting in line for Thrash and Burn and a girl bought the "Stupid Fucking Whore" shirt and got back in line. Her dad was like, "Sweetie, does that say whore on it? ...You're grounded," (as if he didn't know she was one already hahhaha). Then she went and exchanged the shirt and asked if she could be ungrounded then hahahahahahha.
Wow.
09:21 PM on 09/28/10
johnnyferris
User Info.
Yeah. His production even gave Danny Stills a good singing voice.
the music was ten times better than worse than a fairy tale as well
09:24 PM on 09/28/10
johnnyferris
User Info.
hahaha thats hilarious. Not the American Average has to have the worst lyrics ever in a post - hardcore song.
Just another reason why I hate scene girls haha
09:27 PM on 09/28/10
Dog_Sized_Bird
User Info.
I still listen to it. New cd might not be quite as generic i'm thinking they'll mature more like most younger bands do.

Uhh sounds like a serious personal issue more so than a fact.
I mean the track is nothing special and that's obvious to anyone who gives it thought and isn't biased with hate or love, but if you really think that a genre of music (yes it is music) has that much of a negative impact on life then maybe you should just go ahead..
It's not a personal issue, but sick assumption bro. The only information I have on this band is their music and maybe one or two press photos. I'd hardly say that's a personal issue with them. And are you completely oblivious any and all types of hyperbole? I'm obviously not impacted by this band's shittiness enough to literally wish death upon myself because of it. In regards to them being music... If I recorded audio of myself taking a piss and looped it for 60-70 minutes, would you consider that to be music? Not a rhetorical question I'm genuinely wondering. Because if the bar is really set that low for you, then yes, they absolutely are music. But if you wouldn't consider that to be musical, then explain to me the difference between that and Asking Alexandria.
09:28 PM on 09/28/10
Dog_Sized_Bird
User Info.
then go off yourself so no one has to read your annoying bullshit, douche bag
Your fake account is fake.
09:30 PM on 09/28/10
Young Machetes
Wasteland Explorer
User Info.
It's not a personal issue, but sick assumption bro. The only information I have on this band is their music and maybe one or two press photos. I'd hardly say that's a personal issue with them. And are you completely oblivious any and all types of hyperbole? I'm obviously not impacted by this band's shittiness enough to literally wish death upon myself because of it. In regards to them being music... If I recorded audio of myself taking a piss and looped it for 60-70 minutes, would you consider that to be music? Not a rhetorical question I'm genuinely wondering. Because if the bar is really set that low for you, then yes, they absolutely are music. But if you wouldn't consider that to be musical, then explain to me the difference between that and Asking Alexandria.
This, and a lot of your posts make me happy.

I'm floored by the sea of idiocy on this website.
09:51 PM on 09/28/10
Dog_Sized_Bird
User Info.
This, and a lot of your posts make me happy.

I'm floored by the sea of idiocy on this website.
Thank you, as am I. I'm glad at least someone agrees with me. Kudos to your handle as well, one one of my all time favorite albums.
11:41 PM on 09/28/10
Mikey18244
Mikecheck
User Info.
Best Chuga Chuga band out there atm. .....if you hate it than you are obviously just a kid in a band that is less popular and are jealous of their success and your suckage

NEWS, MUSIC & MORE
Search News
Release Dates
Exclusives
Best New Music
Articles
CONNECT
Submit News
Forums
Contests
Mobile Version
AP.net Logos