Username
Password
All Posts by User
Displaying user's 4 posts.
02:05 PM on 10/05/10
ari telescope
kitties
User Info.
Okay, someone has to please tell me what he's saying in the video because I can't get it on my phone.
04:29 PM on 10/05/10
ari telescope
kitties
User Info.
he's an incredible musician who puts all of his heart into his live shows. if you can dig his music recorded, even just a little, i suggest you go see the tour. and if you haven't listened to his music, check out the songs Walls, Brat Pack, Do You Feel?, Hills and Valleys, and Never Knew. and also, this live video of the song he usually ends his sets with (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9xqeKzEiLEY). the energy you can feel during it is amazing.

/i'm obviously a very big fan of trs so this was a really biased answer.
Coming from another huge TRS fan, I have to somewhat disagree with your song choice for a new listener. I'd go more with Cross My Heart, TV Family, Around The Clock, Goodbye Waves and Driveways, You Gotta Believe and of course pretty much anything from Do You Feel. I almost despise Brat Pack haha.

Edit: oh but I HIGHLY agree the end is the best, most intense moment. I literally look forward to it each show. You get chills.
04:30 PM on 10/05/10
ari telescope
kitties
User Info.
And how the hell has Chain not sold out yet? It holds like 200 people. I mean, I'm glad cause I got a ticket but still. Weird.
09:18 AM on 10/06/10
ari telescope
kitties
User Info.
I just choose my favorite songs at the moment, though, I do agree, they are probably not the best first songs to choose for someone! Well, actually, I stand behind my suggestion of Walls. That song has not left my ears since I first heard it, pretty much.

The chills I get during that part as so amazing and intense! For some reason at Warped this summer, it gave me so many chills that I got a little misty eyed. So intense. So wonderful.

It's okay, it's hard to not get misty eyed during it :)
Options
Related News Stories

NEWS, MUSIC & MORE
Search News
Release Dates
Exclusives
Best New Music
Articles
CONNECT
Submit News
Forums
Contests