Displaying posts 15 - 30 of 52.
04:05 PM on 10/06/10
specsman
User Info.
i still don't understand why green day inspired a musical
04:08 PM on 10/06/10
styg4me
User Info.
This band should have stopped after their first record. Nothing about this band is exciting. There is absolutely no talented required to perform and compose their songs. It's trash bands like this who don't deserve any ounce of their success. They're 40 year old "musicians" stuck in their high school ways. Let's give it up for the same 4 chord progressions year after year after year.
04:09 PM on 10/06/10
whiterussian
awake my old dry bones.
User Info.
i still don't understand why green day inspired a musical
money is very inspirational.

that said, I have nothing further to say. godspeed billy.
04:12 PM on 10/06/10
Cody Nelson
Your mouth to God's south.
User Info.
Would be very cool to have seen this. I admire the guy and all his group has done recently, even if it's not my cup of tea.
04:14 PM on 10/06/10
Dustin Harkins
Go support Kony 2012 some more
User Info.
This band should have stopped after their first record. Nothing about this band is exciting. There is absolutely no talented required to perform and compose their songs. It's trash bands like this who don't deserve any ounce of their success. They're 40 year old "musicians" stuck in their high school ways. Let's give it up for the same 4 chord progressions year after year after year.
By the look of their tour turnouts and album sales I'd say not stopping after their first album was a good move on their part.
04:14 PM on 10/06/10
xdrummerxdudex
i am a legend
User Info.
i saw him last friday and even though his role as st jimmy is short, he did an incredible job. did his flamboyant stuff and very entertaining. he definitely saved the show
04:17 PM on 10/06/10
Kid Freash
User Info.
guy behind him wearing a scott pilgrim shirt nice
04:20 PM on 10/06/10
thechetearly
thechetearly
User Info.
This band is becoming more and more a.joke.
could not agree more.
04:30 PM on 10/06/10
PaperLantern
New Valencia in 2010!
User Info.
Alright. With that said, let's see you put together a catalog as impressive as their's.
04:41 PM on 10/06/10
LagwagonX8
User Info.
saw the matinee on Sunday from the Orchestra... needless to say it was an incredible experience
04:44 PM on 10/06/10
SteveD
It won't snow where she is going.
User Info.
money is very inspirational.

that said, I have nothing further to say. godspeed billy.
I luld.

Whatever though they know how to stay relevant and geek making records, at least there are more guitars on the airwaves. All that really matters. Rock n Roll.
04:46 PM on 10/06/10
MikeYabs
We are the only friends we have
User Info.
Would have killed to have gone to see him in this.
Not me. Tony Vincent is a phenomenal St. Jimmy. I'd rather he play the role than Billie Joe
04:55 PM on 10/06/10
septembergirl92
User Info.
Not me. Tony Vincent is a phenomenal St. Jimmy. I'd rather he play the role than Billie Joe

Must admit that it is very cool to see the creator play one of his characters though, even just for a week. That said, Tony is phenomenal in the role.
04:58 PM on 10/06/10
septembergirl92
User Info.

65 million records sold don't lie.
05:06 PM on 10/06/10
MikeYabs
We are the only friends we have
User Info.
Must admit that it is very cool to see the creator play one of his characters though, even just for a week. That said, Tony is phenomenal in the role.
True, but I would rather it be any other character than St. Jimmy. Tony easily steals the show.
Options
Related News Stories
Buy the Music

NEWS, MUSIC & MORE
Search News
Release Dates
Exclusives
Best New Music
Articles
CONNECT
Submit News
Forums