05:08 PM on 10/06/10
akaTRENT
Bassist: The Crash Moderns
User Info.
soooo good!
05:40 PM on 10/06/10
septembergirl92
User Info.
True, but I would rather it be any other character than St. Jimmy. Tony easily steals the show.

Will perhaps? He and Billie Joe basically had the same hair. lol
05:49 PM on 10/06/10
DeathOrGlory
I'm not fucked, not quite
User Info.
This band should have stopped after their first record. Nothing about this band is exciting. There is absolutely no talented required to perform and compose their songs. It's trash bands like this who don't deserve any ounce of their success. They're 40 year old "musicians" stuck in their high school ways. Let's give it up for the same 4 chord progressions year after year after year.
Way to be an elitist douche. Obviously I missed when ADTR was a talented, super creative and talented band capable of writing songs better than Green Day's. Yes I checked your profile to see what bands you like. Douchebaggery begets more douchebaggery.
06:26 PM on 10/06/10
LoginBanned
WWW.REALDEALONSPORTS.COM
User Info.
Gay.
06:33 PM on 10/06/10
spiffa0
Remember, be a thinking actor.
User Info.
Will never understand the hate for Green Day. All they do is put on a hell of an entertaining show and produce music that's fun to listen to.
07:12 PM on 10/06/10
XHeartInATreeX
Same
User Info.
Not me. Tony Vincent is a phenomenal St. Jimmy. I'd rather he play the role than Billie Joe
Still, he wrote that role based on himself, so it'd be cool to see him spin it a different way. But I still love Tony Vincent's voice. Now I really can't wait to see this!
07:13 PM on 10/06/10
ZeoVGM
PINK WIG, THICK ASS.
User Info.
This band should have stopped after their first record. Nothing about this band is exciting. There is absolutely no talented required to perform and compose their songs. It's trash bands like this who don't deserve any ounce of their success. They're 40 year old "musicians" stuck in their high school ways. Let's give it up for the same 4 chord progressions year after year after year.
How many times do you cry yourself to sleep knowing that this band is doing what you're saying you could do just as well, except they're critically acclaimed and popular all over the world, while the most fame you'll have is, well, this thread?

That must suck so much.
07:52 PM on 10/06/10
Craig Manning
Down in Jungleland
User Info.

Go fuck yourself. I would try to explain to you why you're an idiot and why everything you said reeks of ignorance, but I think it would just be completely lost on you.
08:40 PM on 10/06/10
akster
Gabe Bravo
User Info.
Most of these comments suck.
08:57 PM on 10/06/10
oldwirehands
billionsandbillions / Chris
User Info.
By the look of their tour turnouts and album sales I'd say not stopping after their first album was a good move on their part.

Though, I'm not trying to back up the dude who made the original post, I just wanted to say that album/tour sales doesn't mean shit when it comes to the quality of the music. A lot of really bad music is popular and makes a lot of money.
09:15 PM on 10/06/10
Dustin Harkins
Go support Kony 2012 some more
User Info.
Though, I'm not trying to back up the dude who made the original post, I just wanted to say that album/tour sales doesn't mean shit when it comes to the quality of the music. A lot of really bad music is popular and makes a lot of money.
Didn't say it was good at all. Although I think SOME were good, all I'm saying is that if Green Day listened to that guy's advice they'd be a lot worse off than they are right now haha.
09:28 PM on 10/06/10
oosmuse
User Info.
Great video, regardless, Green Day are a phenomenal band with an actual decent fan base. I can't say I've ever come away from a Green Day show being anything less than amazed and wanting more, they put on the best live show of any band I've seen, and compared to most bands out there today that will surely fade in the next few years, and who sold out way quicker than them and totally lost their roots and true fans., Green Day will always be around, n most people who enjoy their music will probably be seeing them until they're old. They may have sold out, but not totally. They have always been genuine, great guys, I've seen smaller bands act like huge douchebags on and off stage because they think they're so great, Green Day are a very modest, respectful band that many bands out now should look up to character and success wise, no need to rip on them, not to mention they do have a great fan base.
10:47 PM on 10/06/10
PopPunkKid
extremely old username
User Info.
Favorite Bands
Boys Night Out, My American Heart, Stick to your guns, Circa Survive, We the Kings, This Providence, Down For The Count, First Blood, August Burns Red, Four Year Strong, Set Your Goals, He is Legend, Northstar(R.I.P.), Protest The Hero, A Day to Remember, PARAMORE

LOL really? I don't usually pull this card anymore, but dude... seriously. Check yoself. I guarantee Green Day inspired most if not ALL of those bands.
11:18 PM on 10/06/10
cmark88
King of the Wild Frontier
User Info.
esp Protest The Hero, right?
11:36 PM on 10/06/10
blazike911
The lurker
User Info.
Great video, regardless, Green Day are a phenomenal band with an actual decent fan base. I can't say I've ever come away from a Green Day show being anything less than amazed and wanting more, they put on the best live show of any band I've seen, and compared to most bands out there today that will surely fade in the next few years, and who sold out way quicker than them and totally lost their roots and true fans., Green Day will always be around, n most people who enjoy their music will probably be seeing them until they're old. They may have sold out, but not totally. They have always been genuine, great guys, I've seen smaller bands act like huge douchebags on and off stage because they think they're so great, Green Day are a very modest, respectful band that many bands out now should look up to character and success wise, no need to rip on them, not to mention they do have a great fan base.
agreed! i hardly ever put green day on anymore when im listening to music, but i respect them for sure
Options
Related News Stories
Buy the Music

NEWS, MUSIC & MORE
Search News
Release Dates
Exclusives
Best New Music
Articles
CONNECT
Submit News
Forums