Username
Password
Vagrant Records News
Hint: Have a news tip? Submit us news.
Vagrant Records
Inside AP.net

PTH Move to Guitars

Posted by: Deborah Remus (10/09/10)
Protest the Hero's second studio update can be seen in the replies.

Displaying posts 1 - 15 of 33
02:21 PM on 10/09/10
Deborah Remus
Winnipegger
User Info.
02:29 PM on 10/09/10
voncorn
Once again, it's all an act.
User Info.
Meh. Would have cared more three years ago.
02:44 PM on 10/09/10
.KillMoneen.
User Info.
This is one of the most talented bands in the scene and that has come out of Canada. Three years late or not, this album will shred.
02:45 PM on 10/09/10
ImInTheCrapper
> beatles
User Info.
Meh. Would have cared more three years ago.
then go away. you're not worthy of their talent
02:48 PM on 10/09/10
Dannnnny
huh?
User Info.
if somehow.... someway..... this video came out 3 years ago....... i would be standing here a different man.........
03:11 PM on 10/09/10
voncorn
Once again, it's all an act.
User Info.
then go away. you're not worthy of their talent
Sure, they are very talented at their respective instruments and Rody has quite the set of pipes. There's absolutely no denying of that. But half the time the music itself is quite soulless and more than half the time it is just cheesy noodley technical guitar wanking. I used to love this band, but after giving Fortress a listen for the first time in a while not too long ago, I realized how truly corny their music is.
03:11 PM on 10/09/10
COREhorizon
Get Free
User Info.
Ballers. Haha
03:42 PM on 10/09/10
guitarman2189
User Info.
Aweomeness
04:01 PM on 10/09/10
ACBfan
User Info.
No Avatar Selected
they need fellow canadian lights to guest star on this
04:04 PM on 10/09/10
absoluut
im 12 and what is this
User Info.
Sure, they are very talented at their respective instruments and Rody has quite the set of pipes. There's absolutely no denying of that. But half the time the music itself is quite soulless and more than half the time it is just cheesy noodley technical guitar wanking. I used to love this band, but after giving Fortress a listen for the first time in a while not too long ago, I realized how truly corny their music is.
i agree with this coming from their last record. i haven't been able to get into fortress at all. i mean sure sequoia throne and maybe 2 other songs i can't name off the top of my head were good, but it's nothing compared to kezia. i spin that shit at least once every 2 or 3 weeks and still enjoy it. if this new stuff can match the level of kezia, i'll definitely be stoked.
04:18 PM on 10/09/10
ITTJagger
In The Trenches - Guitar
User Info.

Oh no! Talented dudes actually having FUN with their music!!! What has this world come to when someone can enjoy what they love doing!?!?!?!

Seriously....stfugtfo. These dudes just love to have a great time and happen to be very talented musicians. Who cares if it's "corny", are you afraid of having fun?
04:46 PM on 10/09/10
AshesOfAHero
User Info.
Oh no! Talented dudes actually having FUN with their music!!! What has this world come to when someone can enjoy what they love doing!?!?!?!

Seriously....stfugtfo. These dudes just love to have a great time and happen to be very talented musicians. Who cares if it's "corny", are you afraid of having fun?
Dude obviously because metal is never corny and should always be take serious. Its for serious men. Look at GWAR, thats serious!
05:14 PM on 10/09/10
mantipede
What a grand escape!
User Info.
Corny? How can a technical metal band that actually has a unique, one-of-a-kind sound and 5 of the most talented cats out of Canada be corny? It literally doesn't make sense.

This album will own.
05:25 PM on 10/09/10
HeavenResign
Registered Member
User Info.
These videos are ridiculously funny. Save the hate, if you aren't into this kind of metal then leave it be! There's no denying the talent these dudes have.
Options
Related News Stories

NEWS, MUSIC & MORE
Search News
Release Dates
Exclusives
Best New Music
Articles
CONNECT
Submit News
Forums
Contests