AbsolutePunk.net
   Username
Password

All Posts by User
Displaying user's 4 posts.
09:55 AM on 10/13/10
Holly HoX!
User Info.
This is one of my favorite albums of the years. 50% Doom 50% TPC. TPC went to my high school and all the guys grew up in my neighborhood. It's great to see Aaron breakout with this release well-deserved and well-executed.
02:08 PM on 10/13/10
Holly HoX!
User Info.
I agree 100%. Never Better got me fully into hiphop and rap and i'll always listen to that album. As sad as it is, you're probably right about the rest of Doomtree. I feel like Mike Mictlan should be pretty big though, his flow is so crazy
We'll see if that changes when Sims' album drops in February...
02:45 PM on 10/13/10
Holly HoX!
User Info.
Bad Time Zoo is going to be nuts, and hopefully it does change. I'd love to see more people reppin' DTR
Is that the official title? I think he played a song along those lines at a show a few weeks ago in the cities.
04:19 PM on 10/13/10
Holly HoX!
User Info.
How was the song? And I think it is, I remember seeing either lazerbeak or sims tweet about it
He had to have played 3-4 new songs - nothing off of Lights Out Paris that night. All of the songs sounded great. I've been a fan of Sims for years and have been waiting for a new album since - what? - 2005? Way too long, but hopefully it will be worth it. Lights Out Paris is still one of my favorite Doomtree releases.
Options
More From This Author
Buy the Music

NEWS, MUSIC & MORE
Search News
Release Dates
Exclusives
Best New Music
Submit News
CONNECT
Forums
Contests