Username
Password

Comments: Page 2
Displaying posts 15 - 25 of 25
03:33 PM on 10/13/10
tfieldz
All The World Is Mad
User Info.
We'll see if that changes when Sims' album drops in February...

Bad Time Zoo is going to be nuts, and hopefully it does change. I'd love to see more people reppin' DTR
03:45 PM on 10/13/10
Holly HoX!
User Info.
Bad Time Zoo is going to be nuts, and hopefully it does change. I'd love to see more people reppin' DTR
Is that the official title? I think he played a song along those lines at a show a few weeks ago in the cities.
04:31 PM on 10/13/10
tfieldz
All The World Is Mad
User Info.
Is that the official title? I think he played a song along those lines at a show a few weeks ago in the cities.

How was the song? And I think it is, I remember seeing either lazerbeak or sims tweet about it
05:19 PM on 10/13/10
Holly HoX!
User Info.
How was the song? And I think it is, I remember seeing either lazerbeak or sims tweet about it
He had to have played 3-4 new songs - nothing off of Lights Out Paris that night. All of the songs sounded great. I've been a fan of Sims for years and have been waiting for a new album since - what? - 2005? Way too long, but hopefully it will be worth it. Lights Out Paris is still one of my favorite Doomtree releases.
08:05 PM on 10/13/10
tfieldz
All The World Is Mad
User Info.
He had to have played 3-4 new songs - nothing off of Lights Out Paris that night. All of the songs sounded great. I've been a fan of Sims for years and have been waiting for a new album since - what? - 2005? Way too long, but hopefully it will be worth it. Lights Out Paris is still one of my favorite Doomtree releases.

That sounds like it was awesome. Dreamsleep is such a killer track off Lights Out Paris, along with No Homeowners. My favorite Sims song is probably tied between Dreamsleep and Like You Mean It. Super underrated rapper
10:02 PM on 10/13/10
Argentine
When I die, rap dies; Destiny Bond.
User Info.
Anything Doomtree piques my attention.
09:22 AM on 10/19/10
StartAngry&Mad
Lets get these people moving faster
User Info.
I won't wade in too far in the debate of "overrated" or not when it comes to Doomtree. They singlehandedly reignited my interest in hip-hop, first through the collective albums, then their solo releases (including Cecil, Sims, in addition to POS, Dessa), and eventually led me to other Rhymesayers artists (RIP Eyedea).
Truthfully, I thought Hand Over Fist was hands down one of the best produced releases of them all, and I've always been curious to hear what Aaron would do solo, now I just need to get my hands on this.
02:02 PM on 01/31/11
CastlesXClouds
Relax
User Info.
pre order package for that album is awesome. btw im digging your avatar, cecil otter rips
10:33 AM on 02/05/11
tfieldz
All The World Is Mad
User Info.
pre order package for that album is awesome. btw im digging your avatar, cecil otter rips

It definitely is, and thanks. Cecil is too damn underrated. One of the nicest people i ever met
03:10 AM on 02/02/12
stereokiller
Nintendo FC: 0962 9717 4432
User Info.
after hearing lava bangers i feel the need to check this out.

NEWS, MUSIC & MORE
Search News
Release Dates
Exclusives
Best New Music
Articles
CONNECT
Submit News
Forums
Contests
Mobile Version
AP.net Logos