Username
Password
Mp3 News
Hint: Have a news tip? Submit us news.
Mp3
Inside AP.net

Support Harvard So They Can Tour

Posted by: Alex DiVincenzo (10/19/10)
In an effort to raise money to fix their van, Harvard have made a new version of "In Per Morbus" from their upcoming Interpretations EP available for download on Bandcamp. A statement from the band can be found in the replies.

Displaying posts 1 - 14 of 14
09:01 PM on 10/19/10
Alex DiVincenzo
www.alexislegend.com
User Info.
StatementRecently our Beloved Van Stella has been a little under the weather and we would very much appreciate your help in nursing her back to health. When we came back from our last tour I noticed that Stella was beginning to run a little rough on the wheels so Monday I took her to a shop to have the suspension checked and have our front end alignment corrected hoping that was the problem. It turns out her diagnosis is to have the ball joints and bushings replaced and may also require work on the back end. Just for the front end the cost is far beyond what we can afford at the time being. We have a tour in December and are currently planning on making our way to the west coast sometime in the spring of 2011. To be able to do this we will definitely need Stella in her best working condition so we would very humbly like to ask for your help. We have set up a bandcamp profile and posted for download our newest song In Per Morbus from our upcoming Interpretations EP for $1.00. All money from this single will go directly toward the swift repair of Stella so that she can continue to help us travel and carry our music through the world. We hope you enjoy the song and we appreciate any help you might be able to give. East coast we will see you in December for Christmas Celebrations with The Sleeping. West coast we are on our way very soon.

Thank you to any and everyone who has ever supported our band.

Harvard
09:24 PM on 10/19/10
circasurvivor91
User That Is Registered
User Info.
Poor guys.
Great musicians!
It seems like they have had a lot going on recently.
I never received some merch I ordered from them and I recently got an email from them apologizing for the wait, and it said that it had been crazy around their camp the past month or so.
They seem like good guys, plus I want the song, so I'll spend a dollar
09:35 PM on 10/19/10
InBetweenAisles
WeReadTheSignsCompletelyB ackwards
User Info.
Amazing band. Will gladly help.
09:53 PM on 10/19/10
bandnamexmyname
&^%^&
User Info.
How about supporting me so I can go to Harvard?

But yeah, these guys really, really good. Just bought the song, which is awesome.
10:06 PM on 10/19/10
bplaughingtree
User Info.
No Avatar Selected
Poor guys.
Great musicians!
It seems like they have had a lot going on recently.
I never received some merch I ordered from them and I recently got an email from them apologizing for the wait, and it said that it had been crazy around their camp the past month or so.
They seem like good guys, plus I want the song, so I'll spend a dollar
Yeah, one of the guys had a very serious personal situation last month, so that's most likely why everything was backed up. They self print all of their shirts so it probably delayed it a bit. Buy this song! and go see them live. They're the best.
11:09 PM on 10/19/10
barkingincision
i am white rune
User Info.
new version of a new version of on with disease....?
03:40 AM on 10/20/10
Mario57
We can gallop upon the sea...
User Info.
new version of a new version of on with disease....?
weird haha

This band is amazing.
07:08 AM on 10/20/10
honestykills
User Info.
man i love these guys. their debut was so solid.
08:15 AM on 10/20/10
TRUDYNEWMAN
User Info.
not quite as tasty as the album version, but definitely a haunting piano swirl in there. pretty. good luck with stella gents.
08:52 AM on 10/20/10
Asthenia-182
But it doesn't bother me at all...
User Info.
If this was 30 Seconds to Mars, or something, they would have her fixed up in a second. Although this money issue wouldn't be a problem in the first place... HarVarD deserves all the help in the world.
11:38 AM on 10/20/10
Digitalcursive
User Info.
Love this band too much so gave them a couple bucks, hopefully they get enough!
05:59 PM on 10/20/10
thesollopsist
Up all night, and down all day
User Info.
Not a fan of the song to be honest.
12:29 PM on 10/25/10
saebois
rolling science in your back pocket
User Info.
Missed these guys last time they were around, so I NEED them to be able to come up the east coast in december. Hopefully they get enough people to buy the track, vans are Very Expensive.
Options
Related News Stories

NEWS, MUSIC & MORE
Search News
Release Dates
Exclusives
Best New Music
Articles
CONNECT
Submit News
Forums
Contests