Username
Password
Amazon News
Hint: Have a news tip? Submit us news.
Amazon
Inside AP.net

MGMT on Sale

Posted by: Adrian Villagomez (10/20/10)
MGMT's album Congratulations is on sale today for $3.99 at Amazon MP3.

Displaying posts 1 - 15 of 20
11:17 AM on 10/20/10
VIVALAMATT
Two-Time APWP Champion
User Info.
AOTY candidate. Let the hate begin.
11:32 AM on 10/20/10
ChrisJamesAdams
www.ivydye.com
User Info.
AOTY candidate. Let the hate begin.
It wasn't horrible. People just wanted another Kids or Electric Feel, which they didn't get.
11:56 AM on 10/20/10
Holly HoX!
User Info.
Hahah. Okay, okay...Congratulations was not the worst album to come out this year. However, it was in no way an "AOTY candidate" and only half the album was decent (the title track was the best song). Yeah, it didn't have a single like "Kids" or "Electric Feel," but that's not the point - it just wasn't that good.
12:08 PM on 10/20/10
dru
i know i got my issues...
User Info.
lol, "aoty".
12:19 PM on 10/20/10
FUCKDIRTYWIPES
Kicking it middle school
User Info.
i did like this album alot, more then oracular actually. I think it's very underrated.
12:57 PM on 10/20/10
VIVALAMATT
Two-Time APWP Champion
User Info.
Hahah. Okay, okay...Congratulations was not the worst album to come out this year. However, it was in no way an "AOTY candidate" and only half the album was decent (the title track was the best song). Yeah, it didn't have a single like "Kids" or "Electric Feel," but that's not the point - it just wasn't that good.

I'd like to channel the Dude when I say "Yeah, well, you know, that's just, like, your opinion, man."

I can seriously start that album while I'm working or at the gym, and go from one track to another and not feel the need to skip a track. Yes, it's lacking the huge singles which I agree isn't the point, but to say it wasn't good completely overlooks their songwriting ability on this album. They're doing stuff that no other band is doing these days.
12:58 PM on 10/20/10
VIVALAMATT
Two-Time APWP Champion
User Info.
Haters gonna hate.
01:41 PM on 10/20/10
provethatIexist
i must have read a thousand faces
User Info.
I'd like to channel the Dude when I say "Yeah, well, you know, that's just, like, your opinion, man."

I can seriously start that album while I'm working or at the gym, and go from one track to another and not feel the need to skip a track. Yes, it's lacking the huge singles which I agree isn't the point, but to say it wasn't good completely overlooks their songwriting ability on this album. They're doing stuff that no other band is doing these days.
this guy gets it
01:56 PM on 10/20/10
Phil507
Cynical and sarcastic dick
User Info.
No Avatar Selected

I don't dislike the album but...at the gym...really? More of a chill-out disc to me.
01:58 PM on 10/20/10
VIVALAMATT
Two-Time APWP Champion
User Info.
I don't dislike the album but...at the gym...really? More of a chill-out disc to me.

Shyeah dude. I usually turn to the new Deftones album when it comes to lifting, but when I'm running long distance, I like the chillax stuff.
02:12 PM on 10/20/10
TheVsed
Viva la Feldmann
User Info.
nah it was worse than their EP's.. should have sold for that in the beginning
02:28 PM on 10/20/10
Holly HoX!
User Info.

Absolutely wrong. Wrong wrong wrong. Many bands are doing it and they are doing it better.

And that's my line. You're Mr. Lewbowski. I'm The Dude, man.
02:30 PM on 10/20/10
VIVALAMATT
Two-Time APWP Champion
User Info.
Absolutely wrong. Wrong wrong wrong. Many bands are doing it and they are doing it better.

And that's my line. You're Mr. Lewbowski. I'm The Dude, man.
Who are these "many bands" you speak of. And damnit, don't you dare say Empire of the Sun. lol
02:34 PM on 10/20/10
musicismahbf
User Info.
In my opinion, Congrats was way better than Oracular. I'm pretty sure they don't even like Kids anymore. That era's over kiddies.
Options
Related News Stories

NEWS, MUSIC & MORE
Search News
Release Dates
Exclusives
Best New Music
Articles
CONNECT
Submit News
Forums
Contests