Not everything, not yet
User Info.
english must be blake's second language

Nice sale but nothing I like in my size
08:42 AM on 10/28/10
mycuban
hermits.bandcamp.com
User Info.
im gonna keep hoping that their new album gets pushed up like 2 1/2 months, it's stupid how long their label are making us wait.
08:43 AM on 10/28/10
silentjslivjak
Shorter, Faster, Louder
User Info.
score
09:34 AM on 10/28/10
Yellowcard2006
I'll buy you a raincoat
User Info.
No more medium shirts. I'm sad.
10:39 AM on 10/28/10
bdonne07
User Info.
Haha, we all have the same complaint about no mediums. Bayside must attract mid-sized people.

I talked to Nick at a show the other night. The album is 100 percent complete (recorded, mixed, mastered, etc). He says he wished he could start selling it but alas, he cannot.

I also inquired about a deluxe edition with more tracks and his response was something grey like "not sure, that would be cool at some point" (he gave no indication that they recorded other tracks that didnt "make the cut" either).

Anyway. Sorry to hijack the merch thread, but seemed like a couple people might be interested.
11:29 AM on 10/28/10
Yellowcard2006
I'll buy you a raincoat
User Info.
Haha, we all have the same complaint about no mediums. Bayside must attract mid-sized people.

I talked to Nick at a show the other night. The album is 100 percent complete (recorded, mixed, mastered, etc). He says he wished he could start selling it but alas, he cannot.

I also inquired about a deluxe edition with more tracks and his response was something grey like "not sure, that would be cool at some point" (he gave no indication that they recorded other tracks that didnt "make the cut" either).

Anyway. Sorry to hijack the merch thread, but seemed like a couple people might be interested.
Ugh I can't believe we're waiting nearly half a year just to buy it. But I suppose wind-up know what they are doing.

EDIT: Also I read they only put 10 tracks on the album but have a lot of b-sides they recorded.
12:06 PM on 10/28/10
brokenwings
Tear the scene down, start over.
User Info.
i just wish their merch wasn't so ugly. they have one good looking hoodie, but that's only for girls... great job. i guess they're having the sale to get rid of all the ugly stuff
12:08 PM on 10/28/10
rob_mylo
@itstherobster
User Info.

nice update. nick is the greatest
12:39 PM on 10/28/10
Momo32T
User Info.
i just wish their merch wasn't so ugly. they have one good looking hoodie, but that's only for girls... great job. i guess they're having the sale to get rid of all the ugly stuff
Let me guess, you're referring to the mult-colored bird logo on the black sweatshirt? Thats the only item I like in their merch store...too bad its for the ladies.
12:51 PM on 10/28/10
brokenwings
User Info.
Let me guess, you're referring to the mult-colored bird logo on the black sweatshirt? Thats the only item I like in their merch store...too bad its for the ladies.
haha exactly, that's the one i was talking about. i'd really love to have it. not sure why they'd think that guys would only want to buy ugly, bland, cliche "punk rock" hoodies
12:58 PM on 10/28/10
Momo32T
User Info.
haha exactly, that's the one i was talking about. i'd really love to have it. not sure why they'd think that guys would only want to buy ugly, bland, cliche "punk rock" hoodies
Because as awesome as Bayside is, some of their fans are as bland as those hoodies. When I was at the NYC show, I swear all the kids who wore the CULT shirts looked and talked more like sociopaths than actual fans.
01:01 PM on 10/28/10
brokenwings
User Info.
Because as awesome as Bayside is, some of their fans are as bland as those hoodies. When I was at the NYC show, I swear all the kids who wore the CULT shirts looked and talked more like sociopaths than actual fans.
that's a shame. sadly, some of the greatest bands have some of the most fucked up fans
01:51 PM on 10/28/10
heyzombiehitler
has feelings
User Info.
i remember when i saw them in tuscon years ago there was this super fat girl with a plain white shirt that had bayside lyrics written all over it with a sharpie and she had a teddy bear or something she gave to the band. Lol. I wish they had more/better fans.
Options
Related News Stories
Buy the Music

NEWS, MUSIC & MORE
Search News
Release Dates
Exclusives
Best New Music
Articles
CONNECT
Submit News
Forums