Username
Password

All Posts by User
Displaying user's 7 posts
07:01 AM on 10/29/10
zachff
deadformat.net/tradelist/zachff
User Info.
If you own one Senses Fail album, it should be Let It Enfold You.
If you want to buy another one, buy From the Depths of Dreams.

After that, they're all about the same.
07:37 AM on 10/29/10
zachff
User Info.
Haha did you read what you typed out before you hit submit?
Yep. Still Searching is a good album, whatever their last one was I didn't listen to more than once and Fire did nothing for me when I listened to the stream a few times, so in my opinion their early albums were better.
naw, if you like 17yr old music yeah that's great, their newer stuff is much better.
Well when I started listening to SF I was like 18, so that math probably works.
You want people to own their two worst records? Lol
I find it hard to believe you're saying Let It Enfold You is their worst record, when most longterm fans of the band will name that as their favorite SF album. Depths of Dreams is just personal preference.
10:48 AM on 10/29/10
zachff
User Info.
are you in middle school?
Yeah I'm one of those guys who goes back to middle school then eventually gets arrested for like 20 counts of statutory rape.
11:35 AM on 10/29/10
zachff
User Info.
Well I haven't had the chance to buy this yet, probably will today or tomorrow, but I was already sold on it and this review backs that up. Good review!

That's a pretty big statement considering up to this point it was by and far Still Searching

Being their favorite record doesn't mean it's the best quality record.
My original post never said "X is their best work." I can (and will) argue that LIEF is their seminal album.
12:33 PM on 10/29/10
zachff
User Info.
No offense, but fuck ya'll bandwagon SF fans.
This dude is right...the reason i started listening to this band was Let It Enfold You
it was, and still is, at least in my opinion one of the best records this genre has ever seen; music was great, vocals were great, screams were amazing, and the lyrics are perfectly gruesome....i love every fucking song on there

I saw a definite change in style with Still Searching, although I still think it is a great album as well.

I hung in there for Life... and I'll be honest, at first I really didn't care for it much at all. However, after listening to it for awhile, it grew on me and I certainly enjoy it, although I was hoping for much more reminiscent release for The Fire. This, evidently, did not happen.

I am hoping that if i spin it enough (I have only heard it once through so far) it may grow on me like Life did, but it certainly wasn't the release i was desperately hoping for. I 'spose time will tell :/
Very intense response, but thanks.
05:33 AM on 11/05/10
zachff
User Info.
I have the 'sex predator' on my iphone, fyi ;)
I've never been convicted, so you'll never know.
07:29 AM on 11/05/10
zachff
User Info.
fine....door is unlocked....please bring lube.....and pie
If you're familiar with To Catch a Predator, I only bring wine coolers and cool whip, and I love cats.

NEWS, MUSIC & MORE
Search News
Release Dates
Exclusives
Best New Music
Articles
CONNECT
Submit News
Forums
Contests
Mobile Version
AP.net Logos