Username
Password
Recording News - Page 4
Displaying posts 45 - 58 of 58.
05:56 PM on 11/12/10
moneymaker.
User Info.
No Avatar Selected
pretty good band, i liked a few songs on the debut. they should really tour with some bigger bands if they want to get their name out there tho
08:11 PM on 11/12/10
DylanPPPP
Noooooooooooch
User Info.
About fucking time. They dropped off the face of the Earth after their last tour. I've been in love with Kingdoms for quite some time.
08:52 PM on 11/12/10
brandon_260
Ah, yes.
User Info.
Couldnt be more stoked for this
09:23 PM on 11/12/10
WeltallAY
Je suis l'Alpha et l'Oméga
User Info.
Who is producing this?
10:19 PM on 11/12/10
honestykills
User Info.
Although Misha is autotuned to the core on the album (As proven by his limited range and pitch problems live), the music is great and I really hope they can rival Kingdoms
Not sure what show you were at, but Misha's vocals were solid at both of the shows I saw them at... and the general concensus is the same. Album is overproduced out the ass, but these boys put on a fucking good show live.
10:56 PM on 11/12/10
TreesAboveSean
Trees Above Mandalay
User Info.
<3<3<3<3
12:09 AM on 11/13/10
JuneJuly
Allez l'OL
User Info.
Misha tweeted about being surprised about the reaction in this thread. I'm surprised too. I love these guys, actually. Forgot really, haven't spun Kingdoms in a while.
10:23 AM on 11/13/10
ericstevend
User Info.
No Avatar Selected
Hopefully they just write some songs their singer can actually play live. May be a lot to ask these days but hey, call me old school.
10:26 AM on 11/13/10
DylanPPPP
Noooooooooooch
User Info.
Well, all singers have off nights. It just happens. I'm a singer (sort of) and some days my range comes so naturally, but other days I just can't get to those notes. Could be any variables such as what you ate or how tired you are or if you smoke/drink often or whatever.
03:31 PM on 11/13/10
cubsml34
A Class 3 KILLSTORM
User Info.
Not sure what show you were at, but Misha's vocals were solid at both of the shows I saw them at... and the general concensus is the same. Album is overproduced out the ass, but these boys put on a fucking good show live.
I've seen them twice, once with Alesana/The Bled/Enter Shikari last September and once with I See Stars/WCAR/Of Mice last November. It's been a while, so I guess he's improved.
06:16 PM on 11/13/10
tyramail
wake up i'm calling you
User Info.
stoked! i really like these guys
11:14 AM on 11/14/10
danawalker
User Info.
I loved Kingdoms. Jammed that record hard from it's summer release all through even this past year. Looking forward to more music from these guys! I always thought "Meg Ryan" would have been the initial single, too.
11:57 AM on 11/16/10
gold soundz
User Info.
when and why? if this is true, i hope that a better label picks them up (probably rise haha).

i have some pretty high expectations for this, kingdoms was my second-favorite album of last year.
Eric at artery dropped them months ago. Uprising dropped them around the same time.
Options
Related News Stories

NEWS, MUSIC & MORE
Search News
Release Dates
Exclusives
Best New Music
Articles
CONNECT
Submit News
Forums
Contests