Username
Password

Album Review - Page 2
Displaying posts 15 - 22 of 22.
10:20 AM on 11/16/10
owiseone35
You need human heat
User Info.
Its good. It's not that good. Definitely infectious and good review.
10:20 AM on 11/16/10
irthesteve
All that wander are not lost
User Info.
Really good album, but I think the score is a bit too high. I love his style and what he does, but he really needs to refine his sound a bit. I don't know how to explain it, but I think maybe there needs to be more diversity and I feel like he is holding back a little bit as well
11:25 AM on 11/16/10
summerobe
User Info.
No Avatar Selected
All this guy did is rehash the classic motown sound. Whats next? Ripping off The Beatles? (oh thats right Young Veins have already done that). And the reason it may stand out in its own category in 2010 is because it IS 2010 and not 1966.
04:31 PM on 11/16/10
Blake Solomon
Leave a one-way note.
User Info.
not an album I would typically enjoy, but this one is pretty great.
08:35 PM on 11/16/10
JeffreyHammonds
and his friend, Jesus!
User Info.
All this guy did is rehash the classic motown sound. Whats next? Ripping off The Beatles? (oh thats right Young Veins have already done that). And the reason it may stand out in its own category in 2010 is because it IS 2010 and not 1966.
09:19 PM on 11/16/10
bradsonemanband
Change To Fire/Cootie Catcher
User Info.
this just proves that people should read EVERY review. not just of their favorite band's records, but ones they haven't heard of as well.

i had no idea who this guy was, so i glanced at the review a bit this morning, went to his myspace page, and fell in love instantly. and now i got my dad into the album as well! there IS hope for current pop music!
05:26 AM on 11/17/10
Thomas Nassiff
resuscitation of the year
User Info.
this just proves that people should read EVERY review. not just of their favorite band's records, but ones they haven't heard of as well.

i had no idea who this guy was, so i glanced at the review a bit this morning, went to his myspace page, and fell in love instantly. and now i got my dad into the album as well! there IS hope for current pop music!
That is why I love this site and that is why I wanted to work for this site.
Options
More From This Author
Buy the Music

NEWS, MUSIC & MORE
Search News
Release Dates
Exclusives
Best New Music
Submit News
CONNECT
Forums
Contests