Username
Password
All Posts by User
Displaying user's 2 posts.
12:44 PM on 11/17/10
hot time in li
abandon ship or abandon all hope
User Info.
good dudes. best unsigned band on long island.
06:23 AM on 11/18/10
hot time in li
abandon ship or abandon all hope
User Info.
Well im gonna assume you never seen them when they were The Farewell Effect then, seeing as they were the biggest joke this scene has had in a while. They were playing bad Stereo Skyline Bsides and acted like they were bigger than Stereo.
Who the fuck do you think you are? Every good musician starts off shitty, whether it be their first band or their current band, before they mature and finally find their niche. I do think the idea of posting the $500+ goals are a bit silly, but there is nothing wrong with helping with someones dream. My parents and various family members have been helping me put away money for law school - oh wait, that must make me a spoiled Long Island kid too. That's helping with my dream. These guys are good dudes who DO work, DO go to school, DO make fantastic music. Sorry that whatever band or whatever endeavor you chose to follow was unsuccessful and the only way for you to retaliate is through the absolutepunk.net forums.

And as far as their reputation on Long Island or anywhere in the country... check out Spin Magazine, ask their managers/booking agents who have put them on top quality shows, people who enjoy quality tunes, etc...

I can not wait for the new album guys, the new track might sound a bit like Stereo Skyline , but it's fantastic.
Options
Related News Stories

NEWS, MUSIC & MORE
Search News
Release Dates
Exclusives
Best New Music
Articles
CONNECT
Submit News
Forums
Contests