Username
Password

Album Review - Page 3
Displaying posts 30 - 45 of 71.
09:13 AM on 11/18/10
Numero10
No al calcio moderno
User Info.
His flow is terrible. He mumbles. And lol at spamming your own review in this thread above.
Ah that was Illinoise2, not me. And I meant when he's not doing the mumbling, when he speeds up his flow is pretty impressive
09:14 AM on 11/18/10
dash64
^^^&&&&/////
User Info.
Great review, really summed up what I was feeling about this album. I guess I'm one of the few people who really enjoyed it, but then again my expectations weren't that high to begin with.
09:16 AM on 11/18/10
HometownHero
User Info.
Ah that was Illinoise2, not me. And I meant when he's not doing the mumbling, when he speeds up his flow is pretty impressive
Ah no I wasn't blaming you for that was just lol'ing over the stupidity. And yeah if he sped it up and enunciated his words and said shit that wasn't stupid I would still be a big fan.
09:40 AM on 11/18/10
tjm125
User Info.
No Avatar Selected
Not a fan of this album, but loved his debut.
09:50 AM on 11/18/10
Ian Walker
wes craven with x cravings.
User Info.
favorite track on the album is marijuana, but i understand what you're saying about his lyrics being vague. that song just perfectly simulates how i feel when i'm high (which i don't enjoy all that much) and i haven't ever found another song that does.
I totally get that. I've never personally had an experience like that, so it would make sense that song doesn't mean the same things to me as it would to you.
10:16 AM on 11/18/10
lotusmilano
just follow your heart
User Info.
Mojo so dope is one of my favorite tracks. The lyrics are horrible... but it's so catchy. Also I found it hilarious that marijuana's track length was 4:20... The very end of that track made me literally lol
10:17 AM on 11/18/10
therookielot
the shape of punk just came
User Info.
Love Kudi, hate his studio albums. His mixtapes make up for this.
10:18 AM on 11/18/10
WakingTheMisery
<3
User Info.
My least favorite album of the year.
10:25 AM on 11/18/10
Nick Le
Yeezy taught me.
User Info.
Trying to let this grow on me, but I still have hard time getting though it. Didn't enjoy this album at all, save for Erase Me. I'll keep listening and see if anything changes. Fantastic review though.
10:35 AM on 11/18/10
jesse_hitz
Juice
User Info.
I really disliked this album at first, it was such let down. I then forced myself to listen to this album over and over because im a big Cudi fan. To my surprise every time i listened to it i grew more and more into it. It's now one of my favourite releases this year. The production is fantastic, the songs are dark and emotional something that most rap lacks these days. i can see people being let dow this album because it's a bit of a 360 from man on the moon pt 1. I think this review should put this album in the high 80's.
11:12 AM on 11/18/10
Rysker6
I am not Tom Delonge
User Info.
He definitely has massive potential, if he really took some time to focus on what he was doing he could make an incredible album. I still love "Day n Nite", something about that song.
11:30 AM on 11/18/10
brook183
@brooks_an
User Info.
My least favorite album of the year.
you really couldnt name a worse album than this?
11:33 AM on 11/18/10
Jake Denning
@Jake_Denning
User Info.
Disagree. I think this album is great. Mary J. flat out killed her parts, daaaang.
11:46 AM on 11/18/10
WakingTheMisery
<3
User Info.
you really couldnt name a worse album than this?
No I cannot. I preferred Kesha over this. That is saying a lot.
11:46 AM on 11/18/10
Illuminate
It's a shame we need everything
User Info.
Love this album, hate Erase Me..
Options
More From This Author
Buy the Music

NEWS, MUSIC & MORE
Search News
Release Dates
Exclusives