06:33 AM on 12/18/04 
User Info.
Gleebo
Annyong!
Lincoln, Nebraska
Male - 33 Years Old
Originally Posted by aminorthreat55
Thoughts?

I thought the whole "Poof" thing in the office was hilarious. And how they used the Charlie Brown music whenever a character (George Michael, Tobias, etc.) got depressed and hung their head. What a great show. And Lindsey/Portia de Rossi is so hot, I find it hilarious how Maeby has her on a quest to have an affair.

Shemale'

Great shit as always on the AD.
07:52 AM on 12/18/04 
User Info.
aminorthreat55
Bunuelito!
Baltimore, Maryland
Male
Originally Posted by Gleebo
Shemale'

Great shit as always on the AD.

Haha yes.
09:39 PM on 01/16/05 
User Info.
Gleebo
Annyong!
Lincoln, Nebraska
Male - 33 Years Old
AD was back and just as good as ever tonight. Which is to be expected from the comedic genius that is this show. Plus guest stars to boot and a softball game featuring GOB doing the following things(slapping girls asses as she rounds 3rd base all the way to home plate, pouring the entire water cooler over girls t-shirts BEFORE a game, another chicken dance in the outfield(although George Sr called it a Tweety bird dance), and the return of his chipped tooth whistle lisp.

And if you were looking for a connection between Maeby and Brand New....well by Jude you got it in this episode.

Plus if none of that meant anything to you....Andy Richter and a sandwich.
04:25 AM on 01/18/05 
User Info.
Mad Caddie
Registered Abuser
Newcastle, Australia
Male - 26 Years Old
Scrubs + Arrested Development = hour long orgasm.

They are both just fantastic, and ridiculously underrated and underappreciated. The average TV viewer is just too stupid to cope with the glory of these shows and it pisses me off. Over here the audio-visual rectal dysfunction that is the sitcom "According To Jim" is on during primetime, while my precious shows are on at 11:00 and 11:30, and thats IF they decide they will show them! They dont even respect us enough to give us bloody consistency! Its just criminal...
04:36 PM on 01/18/05 
User Info.
LilRyan732
Token Blackie
No Avatar Selected
Norfolk, VA
Male
When David Cross jumped on the stage by tumbling...it was awesome.

I love Arrested Development, but I really need to watch the second season.
05:21 PM on 01/18/05 
User Info.
aminorthreat55
Bunuelito!
Baltimore, Maryland
Male
Originally Posted by Mad Caddie
Scrubs + Arrested Development = hour long orgasm.

They are both just fantastic, and ridiculously underrated and underappreciated. The average TV viewer is just too stupid to cope with the glory of these shows and it pisses me off..
Soooo true.
08:30 PM on 01/18/05 
User Info.
JoshCool7717
Sweet.
Twin Cities,...
Male
AD has such a horrific time slot.
09:55 PM on 01/18/05 
User Info.
mondeoman
Is A Sense's Fail Fan
No Avatar Selected
So I've finally watched all of season 1. I love it!!!
09:56 PM on 01/18/05 
User Info.
aminorthreat55
Bunuelito!
Baltimore, Maryland
Male
Originally Posted by mondeoman
So I've finally watched all of season 1. I love it!!!
Yes. Erich you're awesome.
01:37 AM on 01/19/05 
User Info.
Gleebo
Annyong!
Lincoln, Nebraska
Male - 33 Years Old
Originally Posted by JoshCool7717
AD has such a horrific time slot.

The god honest truth that is the best timeslot I could ever ask for the show to be in. Its after an institution "The Simpsons" and is still on before this season's juggernaut of "Desperate Housewives". Sunday night is the only night the show would work with all the other comedies that FOX shows that night.

Putting it on after American Idol would help the ratings considerably but do you really think that most of those people that actually do stick around are gonna understand Arrested Development's brand of humor?

Like I said I feel that the timeslot it is in is the best that the show could ask for. They moved away from the hour later slot they had last season and the ratings have improved slightly with the Simpson's lead-in.
05:53 AM on 01/19/05 
User Info.
mondeoman
Is A Sense's Fail Fan
No Avatar Selected
Originally Posted by aminorthreat55
Yes. Erich you're awesome.
haha you know it.
The only problem with this show is the plot is basically the same for each episode.
But it's still fucking hilarious. This show has moments where I just laugh my ass off for minutes. Like when Tobias was at the audition and he goes, "THIS IS A FIRE...sale". I'm laughing now.
08:27 AM on 01/19/05 
User Info.
SK_mo
East Coast meets Far East
The Big Sandbox aka...
Male - 29 Years Old
Originally Posted by mondeoman
haha you know it.
The only problem with this show is the plot is basically the same for each episode.
But it's still fucking hilarious. This show has moments where I just laugh my ass off for minutes. Like when Tobias was at the audition and he goes, "THIS IS A FIRE...sale". I'm laughing now.
just reading that made me laugh...lol, thank god for dvds and laptops....i'm gonna go watch season one again.
09:28 PM on 01/19/05 
User Info.
popdisaster00
Two years is a long time to pretend
Twin Cities, MN
Male - 25 Years Old
lol. good stuff.
04:18 PM on 02/12/05 
User Info.
tbag311
R.I.P Blink-182
Portland, OR
Male - 27 Years Old
Ok, maybe some of you have heard the rumor that arrested development has been cancelled. BUT, that's not the case, the season is stopping early. But next season, the most retarted show i've ever sat through in my life, american dad, is replacing the Arrested Developments time slot of 8:30 on sunday!

While at least arrested development is still going to be on, it would get shoved in some shitty time spot that no one would watch, 'causing even less viewers, and leading to an ever greater chance of it being cancelled.

Arrested Development is easily one of the best shows on TV. Everybody has to watch it so fox will keep it going!

And ya, boycott shit like american dad :headshake
04:20 PM on 02/12/05 
User Info.
FrancesTheMute
red jaguars
michigan
Male - 25 Years Old
i agree.

no one watch american dad, arrested development kicks ass.

NEWS, MUSIC & MORE
Search News
Release Dates
Exclusives
Best New Music
Articles
CONNECT
Submit News
Forums
Contests
Mobile Version
AP.net Logos