Username
Password

Comments: Page 3
Displaying posts 30 - 45 of 45
02:25 AM on 11/19/10
loserb0i
User Info.
No Avatar Selected
does he really mean 12.59pm? you normally only do the minute before thing when its midnight... not an hour after lunch
07:07 AM on 11/19/10
Something More
User Info.
No Avatar Selected
I think it's cool Nate is trying something new like this. I'll hold my judgement till I see some of the designs. Where's the positivity?
07:12 AM on 11/19/10
Something More
User Info.
No Avatar Selected
I think it's cool Nate is trying something new like this. I'll hold my judgement till I see some of the designs. Where's the positivity?
just saw a few of the designs, they're cool. I'd like to see a few more.
08:37 AM on 11/19/10
timbokiller
User Info.
I really hope michael shantz designed those tees.
agreed.
08:53 AM on 11/19/10
Ciattk
User Info.
25$? That's a bit much...
09:05 AM on 11/19/10
spitfire6647
User Info.
No Avatar Selected
starting your own clothing company is so 2 years ago.... less time on making shitty ugly overpriced clothing and more time on a new album.. its only been what? 2.5 year since the last full length... its not like they write the most complex music.... and this is coming from someone who loves this band
09:20 AM on 11/19/10
Nadams
User Info.
its actually coincidental, not ironic.
My jaw dropped when I read this. What. A. Rip. Off. And then I immediately contacted you know who and started ranting...
09:24 AM on 11/19/10
Nadams
User Info.
starting your own clothing company is so 2 years ago.... less time on making shitty ugly overpriced clothing and more time on a new album.. its only been what? 2.5 year since the last full length... its not like they write the most complex music.... and this is coming from someone who loves this band
This.
10:42 AM on 11/19/10
CoreyMadVillain
http://www.villainsltd.com
User Info.
I really hope michael shantz designed those tees.
Looks like it could be by his brother.
11:12 AM on 11/19/10
Fenixboomsx
Fenixboomsx
User Info.
$25 for a shirt, give me a break. I will just just get a shirt from sal val for $1 where the real musicians shop
11:48 AM on 11/19/10
SwertsOnALog
Jump Jump
User Info.
probably wont be a fan of any of their designs... which kinda sucks cuz i have a place in my heart for HTL. whatever.
08:21 PM on 11/19/10
matthewamelung
The Great Bambino
User Info.
I'm sure dude just needs some money...and there's only so much you can do to make cash while your band is working on a record.
11:07 AM on 11/21/10
Jess45624
User Info.
No Avatar Selected
All of you haters are pathetic. Support the clothing line, or don't, but try at least having some respect for people who are trying to be creative. More clothing lines? SWEET. More to choose from, more options of what you can wear. Get over it.

"Starting a clothing line is soooo 2 years ago...."

Oh yeah? So is sitting in an internet forum and hating on people who have more initiative and drive than you do.

Have a nice day :)
02:40 PM on 11/22/10
Drown_The_City
A contender now throwing the fight
User Info.
does he really mean 12.59pm? you normally only do the minute before thing when its midnight... not an hour after lunch
funniest comment so far.

AND MAKE NEW MUSIC ALREADY
06:03 PM on 11/22/10
radashlee
User Info.
All of you haters are pathetic. Support the clothing line, or don't, but try at least having some respect for people who are trying to be creative. More clothing lines? SWEET. More to choose from, more options of what you can wear. Get over it.

"Starting a clothing line is soooo 2 years ago...."

Oh yeah? So is sitting in an internet forum and hating on people who have more initiative and drive than you do.

Have a nice day :)
being a registered user of an internet forum and criticizing the users of that forum is a bit contradicting.

NEWS, MUSIC & MORE
Search News
Release Dates
Exclusives
Best New Music
Articles
CONNECT
Submit News
Forums
Contests
Mobile Version
AP.net Logos