Username
Password
Mp3 News
Hint: Have a news tip? Submit us news.
Mp3
Inside AP.net

Smashing Pumpkins Stream

Posted by: PeeDster (11/23/10)
You can stream the new Smashing Pumpkins EP titled Teargarden by Kaleidyscope Vol. II: The Solstice Bare which is released tomorrow here.

Submitted by OurLadyCoolbean

Displaying posts 1 - 15 of 22
04:50 AM on 11/23/10
MIKEtheCIRCUIT
User Info.
No Avatar Selected
no thanks.
05:02 AM on 11/23/10
EndSerenading
we were born for battle
User Info.
ugh. From a band who put out a couple amazing, 5/5 albums, they have really fallen apart. I think you've had your day Billy.
05:17 AM on 11/23/10
EmoErk
User Info.
first off it took me about 30 seconds to complete reading the name of the album.. that is ridiculous and seocnd off its just him i thought and none of the other original members
05:30 AM on 11/23/10
sammyboy516
User Info.
first off it took me about 30 seconds to complete reading the name of the album.. that is ridiculous and seocnd off its just him i thought and none of the other original members

Lol u reed slo
06:28 AM on 11/23/10
nineinchsin
Don't take it seriously
User Info.
awesome stuff
07:17 AM on 11/23/10
OurLadyCoolbean
False. Black bears.
User Info.
This is a pretty great EP, screw all the haters. And I think it will only get better from here.
07:29 AM on 11/23/10
PaperRival-Jake
User Info.
This is actually very good. I was not in to the first one. However, tracks 1 and 3 on here harken back to the SP days of old. Very good stuff.
08:27 AM on 11/23/10
donturnaway17
User Info.
No Avatar Selected
oh my god, Billy hasn't been playing with the other members for YEARS now. how many times are people going to say this?

did you even listen? it's a solid EP, probably the best of the Teargarden project so far
10:22 AM on 11/23/10
mister fresh
nightynightmedia.com
User Info.
I'm enjoying this EP quite a bit.
10:22 AM on 11/23/10
Maiaophilia
my heart beats pacific -
User Info.
interesting.
11:01 AM on 11/23/10
Dog_Sized_Bird
User Info.
The 2 EPs that been released so far for Teargarden by Kaleidyscope have been really fucking good, and a most definite return to form. The first 4 Pumpkins albums are some of my all-time favorite albums, and I hated Zeitgesit/don't really consider this "reunion" to be The Smashing Pumpkins, but Billy is back to making good music either way, which is a step in the right direction. I could see this being the best "Pumpkins" album since Adore.
11:57 AM on 11/23/10
ExtremeAvalanch
User Info.
No Avatar Selected
Sounds great so far. This is the first release from the "Pumpkins" that I've actually looked forward to in some time.
12:05 PM on 11/23/10
MoChroi
User Info.
Gimmick title
02:44 PM on 11/23/10
OurLadyCoolbean
False. Black bears.
User Info.
The 2 EPs that been released so far for Teargarden by Kaleidyscope have been really fucking good, and a most definite return to form. The first 4 Pumpkins albums are some of my all-time favorite albums, and I hated Zeitgesit/don't really consider this "reunion" to be The Smashing Pumpkins, but Billy is back to making good music either way, which is a step in the right direction. I could see this being the best "Pumpkins" album since Adore.
You didn't like Machina?
Options
Related News Stories

NEWS, MUSIC & MORE
Search News
Release Dates
Exclusives
Best New Music
Articles
CONNECT
Submit News
Forums