Username
Password

All Posts by User
Displaying user's 3 posts.
01:58 PM on 11/23/10
MBIIdollaBill
die young and save yourself
User Info.
Oh wow you should have let Jason Tate go to town on this. Part of me is happy MCR is getting good reviews, but Sputnik Music really pointed out what went wrong with this album.
07:50 PM on 11/28/10
MBIIdollaBill
User Info.
Well written review. I agreed with most of what you said about the album. I enjoy the new direction they've taken, but I think the goal is to listen to it as something new. Anyone who wants another three cheers or i brought you my bullets will probably come away feeling disappointed, but I think that this album will propel them farther into the mainstream than they already are.
being propelled further into the mainstream is not always a good thing.
10:52 AM on 11/29/10
MBIIdollaBill
User Info.
Sure, I can agree with you, but only if they change their sound to make themselves more mainstream. But, I have never understood, if a band keeps playing the music that they like, and if their fans still like it, why is it bad if their fanbase grows?
nope there's nothing wrong with that. I don't think MCR is chasing the mainstream, but I don't think they have as much passion in their music as they did in the earlier days. Plus the synth stuff annoys the crap out of me, but I digress.
Options
More From This Author
Buy the Music

NEWS, MUSIC & MORE
Search News
Release Dates
Exclusives
Best New Music
Submit News
CONNECT
Forums
Contests