Username
Password

All Posts by User
Displaying user's 2 posts
09:50 AM on 11/28/10
meversusjaz
myspace.com/meverusinj
User Info.
The band has the talent, their lyrics just suck too much.
yeah.....no. there's nothing "talented" about them. they rip off everybody and they're completely unoriginal. they need to go back to england and get their hands chopped off so they stop making music. then someone needs to erase everybody's memory so nobody ever remembers or talks about this shitty band ever again.
04:29 PM on 11/28/10
meversusjaz
myspace.com/meverusinj
User Info.
O rly?
Granted you're an idiot, I won't point out all the stupid things you just said and reasonings you don't unferstand nearly enough of. Nevermind, I will.
I never once said the band itself was talented, nor orignial, I said that each individual member themselves all are extremely talented and when they are together they should be able to make some really special music. But they don't, and it is a shame.
Sending them to England and cutting off their hands is a pretty stupid punishment since the band never did anything bad to you, and their singer will still be able to sing anyway.
It isn't like this band and TDWP and OM&M (from your favorites list) aren't on the same level, because they are. None of them break any new ground, they just make decent, sometimes fun, music. Okay? Okay.
Also, bro, capitalize the bolded. I didn't bother pointing out the rest of your grammatical errors though.

first off that was a friend of mine who didn't realize he was logged into my account. second I played with these guys awhile back and it was a joke there heads are too big and the fact they could tune whatever Shitty schecter or ibanez they were chugging on was a miracle. they're a fad just a Shitty teeshirt in hot topic no one will remember next year like lights and brokencyde and all the other terrible things going on. BTW when you call some out on grammar when it doesn't even apply to the topic it makes it pretty obvious you ran out of shit to say. so please you fucking idiot go back to two stepping in your moms basement to your favorite break down of the week.

NEWS, MUSIC & MORE
Search News
Release Dates
Exclusives
Best New Music
Articles
CONNECT
Submit News
Forums
Contests
Mobile Version
AP.net Logos